ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, June 12, 2009

VHERS Has A Date!

BREAKING NEWS!

My editor sent me an email announcing that Virtually Hers is scheduled to be out mid-October, 2009.

I'm still doing edits but everything looks good so far. Once I turn that in, I'm going to concentrate on giving you some updates on the FYEO blog. It was tough to keep it going when the books were on hold because you would have been way, way ahead of the timeline by now! So, give me a couple of weeks to get this project done.

Boy, it's so good to be able to give you a definitive answer. And right before RWA too, yeeha!

Any of you going to RWA? Any of you planning to get Big Bad Wolf? Because if you are, you'll have to say so here or email me so we can all set up a meeting place (drinks, chat, group hug) so that you can get BBW. Why? Because RWA doesn't allow BBW to be part of any signing, even one FOR DONATION to a good cause ;-P.

So...who will be at RWA? Please let me know!

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

9 comments:

LadyZannah said...

Awesome, looking forward to October. I'll be in DC next month and will be getting BBW. I even promise to behave........maybe not. Cumber, I'm coming for you baby!
Now school me on this RWA, it'll be my first time. I'm a virgin :)

kim said...

eeeee!!! :-D knew you could do it!

Unknown said...

Whoooo hoooooooooooo! Congrats! That is great news.

Lisa W. said...

Congradulations Jenn!! Wonderful News!!! Whooopeeee!!!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you (and us)!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! I'm getting both ebook and print version of course! I want to read the story desperately but I also want to own the book for later rereads! I want more Jed!

Mo said...

Woooooo Hoooooo!!! Best news this year. :) Marking my calendar. :)

I'll be there for the signing Wed night and hopefully be able to meet up with people on Wednesday. Maybe other days if I know it advance. :)

Yeah, first time so any clues as to what to do. Oh, do you know if Liz Maverick will be there at all, her name wasn't on the signing thing, for that matter neither is Nalini Singh. {pout}

Gennita said...

Mo, that was what Stacey and I were chatting last night--how to drag you around with me so I can introduce you to Liz and Nalini ;).

vics said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! This is the best surprise EVER. lol. =)

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Jenn! Can't wait!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge