ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Wow, Two Weeks Of 2009 Gone By Already!

Today, my oddball stories made a guy laugh so hard that he told the others that I gave him a six-pack. There you go, that's how Joe Six-Packs come about, listening to Gennita's crazy adventures ;-).

The Facebook Project has given me a surprise! I sold 20 books in the last two days. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm glad more readers looking for me have found out about Big Bad Wolf.

What do you guys think about the new proposed law to ban ALL cell phones while driving, even hands-free ones? Will On-Star go out of business? Do you think this will pass? I don't like people driving with one hand myself (especially while eating or smoking at the same time!) but to ban hands free ones too seems a bit overdoing it. I mean, what next? They're going to ban my checking email while cruising down the highway? Heehee.

Four hours of 24 (Jack Bauer + Tony Almaeda = TWU BROMANCE LUV) these past two nights (with out-of-town traveling) have really exhausted me, so please excuse the disjointed post. My body isn't happy with the hours. My brain is not happy that I insist on writing while my back aches. We no like waking up at an insane early hour. Hate dawn. Hate the cold.

Oh well, the Joes of the world need me to work on their six-packs.

********
Oh, Lady Z emailed and gave me a great novella suggestion too! She wanted the Stooges to give Reed (Joker) a hard time about his money. Now, that could be funny, huh?

Keep those ideas coming, girls. Tease and stimulate my writing muscles.

So, is it me, or is 2009 starting like a speeding stallion?! When life is this fast, can you afford not to lose your cell phone yakking while driving? I mean, we need to squeeze as much as we can, in the time we have!

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, novella ideas. I'll have to add gimme more Rick. Any Rick!

Also I want my cellphone available please. Perhaps not for driving teens. They talk too much and they don't have experience on the road!

Drive safely, Jenn!

j3nny said...

ionno ive seen some scary driving from people who arent on cell phones or eating too.

but i personally need to access to my phone while driving. i get lost so easily.

LadyZannah said...

Usually January is slower than molasses in the winter. This year tho its going by so quickly, maybe because it's still busy for us at work. I can hardly take time to read. I'm suffering from withdrawals.
And how about this idea: SEALs having a baby shower/BBQ for Jazz & Vivi? Hawk can cook the burgers, rofl.

Lisa W. said...

I think the 3 stooges sound like a great novella. One hot, sexy story for each! ;-) Or! You could always give Hawk and Amber a baby too?
I would be lost with out my cell but I do refrain from driving without my hands on the wheel. I have ear plugs that I use for my phone when driving but I can understand the law wanting us to pay attention to the road.

Gennita said...

Lady Zannah,

That's a cool idea too! You know what? This weekend, remind me to start a poll with all the ideas in and then I'll start working on getting the novella started ;-). Deal?

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge