ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lounging Around

No, didn't do any hot air ballooning today. Dawn was so freaking crazy cold! I couldn't believe how nasty it was. Can you imagine how much colder it would be floating up there? Brrr. So we snuggled deeper inside our blankets and fell right back to sleep, LOL.

"Not for a giant bag of hot air," he whispered in my ear. "Dawn sucks. Ignore and go back to bed."

Totally agreed. A giant bag of hot air and cold, blustery dawn just weren't appealing when one is warm and toasty, so I obediently went back to lalaland. My mom used to call me Sleeping Beauty because I could sleep the morning away. I'm more a sunset sort of girl, I guess.

What is your internal clock like? In sync with normal time or not?

***************

My assistant surprised me by setting up a Facebook page for me! So now that she's given me the reins, come play? Friend me? It has a neat "what I'm up to now" Twitter feature. Everyone is updating all day. Wow. Do you guys like Facebook better than MySpace?

***************

BBW sales update. I sold 50 books this week. Thank you, everyone, for spreading the word around that BBW is available at Amazon or buying an extra to give to your local UBS. I've received some emails from surprised booksellers because of your generosity, telling me they didn't know I have a new book. I've set up a Paypal account for to handle bulk and overseas orders. Don't I sound like I have a business going on now? :::grin:::

Lastly, lots of emails asking about that novella idea, asking whether it would be $11, etc. No, I base the price of the book with how much it'd cost me with the printing and cover pic costs, etc. A shorter book, like a novella, would probably run closer to $8. Can't say since I haven't checked that yet. Boy, you guys have been great with the suggestions ;-). Steve and Marlena's honeymoon, someone emailed. Nikki's pregnancy and Rick's possessiveness, another chimed in. Hawk giving Jazz a hard time when he found out how mad Jazz was when Vivi finally revealed her trickery. These are great ideas! Keep them coming, here on the blog or through email.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

9 comments:

LadyZannah said...

I get up like clockwork. 4am weekdays, 8 on weekends. The days my alarm is off or I forget to turn it on I dream of being late and wake up 30 to 60 min early. That sucks because then I'm afraid of oversleeping so I go about the day looking like a zombie.

j3nny said...

ooo facebook caught you too! :D

Sara said...

I'm a night owl. I love going to bed a 5am and getting up at 1pm. If I go to bed at 10 and get up at 6am its like I never slept.

I don't have facebook or myspace. I been thinking about doing it, but I am worry.
I was told that employer check that stuff out and it could hurt a furture job for me. I don't know

Lisa W. said...

Don't blame you Jenn. I wouldn't get up for hot air either. LOL! I'm a night owl if I were to guess at which one I was. I love sitting up late and reading when everyone is in bed and the house is quite. Can't seem to do that anymore b/c I have a J-O-B that wrecks my reading time. =(
I don't have a My Space or Facebook either. Sorry.

Gennita said...

Lady Zannah,
Four am? Ugh. Poor you!

**************

Jenny K,
My assistant insisted that I need to network more. And it sure seems like she's right, since I made more BBW sales, perhaps through Facebook.

Gennita said...

Sara,
Since I'm new on Facebook, I don't know much about it. Your employer shouldn't mind whether you have a Facebook page as long as you don't paste crazy pics of you naked ;-) or any company secrets.

***************

Lisa W.,
I'm a total night owl. I work and think better when it's night time. I think it's because I was born in the evening!

Sara said...

Jenn,

I did my space and Facebook. WHich I am having trouble with, but I will get it together.

rita said...

I'm forced to work in a 7:30-3:30 world, but my body is more 1 p.m. to 5 a.m. I can get by on a lot less sleep when I'm left to set my own schedule, but when I have to get up at 6 a.m. I need a good 10 hours' sleep. Really cuts down on having a life.

I'm a school secretary, work 10.5 months each year and get 10 days-two weeks at Christmas and another week at Easter. The hours suck, but I can deal with it when I know that I'll have 2 months of "my time" each year.

Okay, I don't deal with it. I bitch and moan and make my husband's life miserable.

I found your blog while reading Dave's 24 thread. You've gotta be okay if you like Dave!

Gennita said...

Hey Sara,
Any headway with Facebook? ;)

Hi Rita,
24 is not the same without Dave's gang! I love Dave.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge