ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Bromance Is Back

My friend has Tivo-ed last night's 24 but wanted me to give her a quick summary. My email this morning:

Jack: You...you're alive!

Tony: Yes! But I hate you now! You left me!

Jack: But you were dead!

Tony: But only for ten minutes!

Jack: No, I can't love you! You're now a traitor! You done baddddd things!

Tony: Pft. I hate you and I never loved you anyway!

Jack: You love me! Say you love me or I cut you! (slamming Tony against wall, nibbles his earlobe) Hurt you! Say it!

Tony: I...(whisper) really love you.

Jack: Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I'll come for you later.

;-)

And that's what 24 is all about.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Totally awesome and totally accurate, Jenn! LOL Give me some hot Jack on Tony action anytime!

Hot Sauce Reviews said...

I see an MM romantic suspense novel in your future.

Mo said...

Do *not* get me started on Tony. I knew he was coming back and I don't mind saying I'm mad as hell about it. It doesn't matter that he's the sexiest man on 24. I love Jack Bauer, but seriously Tony has it all over him in the looks department. But a bad Tony, no. That one stretches my ability to suspend my disbelief a bit much.

LOL @ Mrs. Giggles. I could so see that. Uh oh - mind moving off in a new direction... Jenn, look out, you're getting an email.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge