ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Frou Frou


After looking at my research into sperm donation in China and donkey shows in South America, do you still think me weird for indulging in sexy veges? I think not. My kind of perversion does not need brain bleach or make you scrub your eyeballs out, so there, pffffft.

It's February already, believe it or not. Life's going fast, isn't it?

Bad Puppy turned one year old. For his birthday, I bought him his own man titty book to tear up ;-). He still does the dogfu thing when I'm not at home and somehow snatches books from the lower shelves.

Bad Puppy is Bad Stud too. I caught him trying to do the studly thang to my TWELVE year-old Mira! I told him that it's against the law. She's, like, 84 years old, you...you...horny dog. That's all I need, little Bad Puppies running around the mad house.

I'm looking forward to buying Meljean Brook's new book. Talking about stud, every time I look at her cover, I want to have the his baby. Now, that's serious eye candy there. What are you adding to your TBR mountain this month?

I think, to clean our eyes, I should post some nice eye candy this weekend. With kilts ;-). What do y'all say to that? (A resounding Nooooooo....right?)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

LadyZannah said...

I need some new reading material before I explode. Lunch time is so boring without books, so is my "mommy is indulging in a bubble bath" time, and my "if I have to sit out in this car and wait for you to come out of school I might as well read" time. I am SO bored I bought a Halo novel, HALO for crying out loud. Jenn PLEASE, pretty please with Jed on top.....Give us a little crumb on that Killian story......PLEEEEEASE...Imagine my big brown eyes shining with unshed tears.
I must go now and punish myself for I have mentioned HIM again, sorry Heath baby I've been bad.

vanessa jaye said...

Now if you could manage to do sexy vegges in kilts.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Just picked up Nalini Singh's Mine To Possess, Shannon Butcher's No Control, Cherry Adair's White Heat and Susan Kearney's Solar Heat. Sleety rain is coming down hard -
god day to curl up with a book and chocolates.

Gennita said...

I'm working on your problem, Lady Zannah. I know, your patience is required.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge