ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Been Under The Weather

Pardon the growls. Deep in revisions and fighting a stuffed head and nagging migraine, ouch ouch ouch. It's difficult to write about love and emotional stuff when I feel like a giant slug about to turn into that thing in alien. Sigh.

Maybe standing on my head might help.

When I'm stuck on a writing problem I eat a lot. I think it's the bane of doing work at home because the fridge is handily nearby. So I'm just munching and munching and stomping about the house in between trying to write. And oh, torturing Bad Puppy. Of course, that goes without saying. It's fun to torture Bad Puppy; he gets jealous when I play with his toys. Silly, I know, but hey, Sick Author here, 'kay?

Any advice to fight off sickness and get the brain cells working again?

Goals for the week:
1) Finish the major portion of revisions for VHers
2) Get ready panel stuff for RT 2010
3) Stop eating icecream like it's a real meal
4) Read a book--it's getting weird just rereading VHis and VHers over and over....
5) Placate Viking Dude who's not happy at being shunted aside
6) Buy air tickets for RWA trip if I'm not driving (have I told you? I'm considering driving up to DC. Am I crazy?)
7) Umm...pay bills...lotsa billlllllls...help!

What are your goals for the week?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

7 comments:

LadyZannah said...

1- find a hottie with Harley to ride to DC with next month
2- Find me a new book to read
3- Stop the chocolate binge or my leather pants won't fit no more
4- never mind number 3, that is sacrilege

DBD said...

1) Read a book for pure pleasure
2) Sleep an entire night without waking up thinking about work
3) Edit the rest of my chapters
4) Have extreme fun this weekend with no work, email or un-fun phone calls
5) Buy a new pair of shoes just because

If you have a sore throat make this cocktail - honey, lemon, high proof rum. It's a great combination.

Try using echinacea - it seems to work well for me. And of course, get some sleep or just have down time where you are a complete vegetable so that you body can heal.

Feel better

Gennita said...

Ah Lady Zannah,
Give up chocolate??! Noooo!

************
Deb,
I'm in the in-between state where I know I'm not myself but the alien hasn't quite emerge yet ;-).

Today, I bought a teeshirt that says "The sun is trying to kill me." It describes my mood!

LadyZannah said...

I rather give up the leather pants first.....wait I wouldn't do that either. Time to hit the bowflex.
LZ who is currently munching on a Godiva raspberry truffle

Lisa W. said...

1. Get better.
2. Get VHers done so we can read it. :-D
3. Stay better.
4. Get VOne done so we can read it too! :-D

There's a pattern here, can you tell?? :-P
All kidding aside Jenn, Have some time to yourself so you can get well. No body likes it when our Jed Godess is sicky, sicky...

Mo said...

No, but I can offer driving directions. :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more Lisa.
1. Finish VHERs
2. Screw everything else....

Cara

PS. and stay healthy, cause if you get sick then the glow world is doomed.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge