ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Slow And Easy

I'm taking it easy this weekend, trying to recuperate and do some needed writing. It frustrates me so much when I can't get my pages done...when did it become so hard? ;-P

I started reading the third book of the Rogue Mage series by Faith Hunter, HOST. It has really turned out into a compelling series of books, but I'm starting to be worried because Thorn, the heroine, is showing the symptoms of hidden superpowers. She is an Omega Mage, tada, you know--the One. Let's hope she doesn't end up with a magic vajayjay that beckons all magic and mortal beings into sexual longing for her and only her. Nevertheless, the world building that includes seraphs and apocalyptic biblical verses is fascinating.

I can't get over how bored I was of the first third of that first book (Bloodring) that I'd put it away! Have you ever done that--thinking a book isn't really your type and putting it down, and then later, on a retry, you can't stop reading? Why do you think that is so? If the time element had been several years, I would chalk it up to me being a different person so my reaction to the book would be different, but this was only a week in between.

Anyway, I hope there's a fourth book coming. I am such a series-addict.

Any new books this month that you've read or are looking forward to?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge