ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Post #2: Kong Hee Fatt Choy!


Ha, trust me to forget.

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year. So, Kong Hee Fatt Choy to my Chinese readers all over the world!

It's the Year of the Earth Ox. Interestingly enough, I think our new President is also an Ox, so his starting his presidency during his "12 year return" is an interesting astrological occurrence.

Don't even ask what year it is in the Chinese calendar. Talk about a math headache. It seems that some years are 12 months and some years are 13 months, according to whether there is a leap month or not. You can check out the fascinating explanation HERE, then YOU tell me what the heck year it is, LOL. All I could figure out is that it's in the 4600s which is a mighty long time since some Chinese dude looked up in the sky and thought up this brilliant and complicated system.

Here's a fun astrological chart: find out whether your five elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal) is balanced and what the luckiest times of your life is:


Just input your birth data, then click on the links.

For me, it says I need more "Fire" element, and then it shows the chart of the best years of my life--between 53-62, then 62-73. Ha. The end of the world better not come at 2012. That would really pissed me off, missing the best years of my life. Just sayin'.

What are your best years? Are you living them now?


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Jenn! And lots of publishing luck for the year of the OX!

I'm missing the fire element too, so here's lots of red to both of us!

Anonymous said...

Happy MOO year! May you overeat many Chinese yummies and receive a whole lot of lucky money!

Huh. What kind of money is UN-lucky?

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Jenn! I'm a Snake and I give you good luck!

Jordan Summers said...

I'm a fire snake, too. And they say my best years are from 52-63 or something like that. *ggg*

Gennita said...

Huh, I have lots of snake readers!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge