ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, December 27, 2008


Here's one of my Christmas presents. It's BOCHOX. It says on the package:
Relief from the symptons of wrinkles and crow's feet without ever entering the dermatologist's office. Simply break off the desired dosage and consume; you'll quickly be overcome by stress-relieving endorphins and no longer be concerned in the slighest about wrinkles.
Yeah! I'm going to consume the whole bar in one sitting and wouldn't I look and feel great then!

Speaking of feeling, I went shopping today and FELT the little Acer 8.9" purty little notebook on sale at Best Buy. Oh, it FELT so mineminemine, but I didn't succumb to the temptation, even at $300. It was such a gorgeous blue color too and I swear it had my name blinking on the screen. I had to be led away by my friend. Gently.

The thing is, it didn't come with any word processing program, and if I have to buy an external CD to load my own WORD on, that would cost another $100. So, yeah, it's not really, really $300. More like $450. But I felt it and it felt and looked like one of those eye make-up boxes we used to buy when we were young, you know, the ones with 500 shades. Maybe I'm just attracted to cute pearly colored boxes. Hmm.


********************************

Thank you for those who have bought Big Bad Wolf already! I sold ten units yesterday, with two international orders that I need to fill.

Still waiting for Amazon to put up my page. Then I'll really be in business ;-). Meanwhile, want some Bochox?


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gennita, you can install programs by (1) sharing a disc over a network, (2) downloading the file from the Internet (great if you want to use OpenOffice), or (3) create an image and read it using an optical drive emulator.

Gennita said...

Ann,
I was thinking about it this evening, whether it was possible to use the CD drive in my laptop and somehow connect that to the notebook (UBS something or other) and load the program that way. Is that what "sharing a disc over a network" means?

Anonymous said...

Replace the "USB something or other" with a wireless router. I was going to give you a list of instructions, but Microsoft already beat me to it (I'm assuming you're a Windows user).

LadyZannah said...

Why does it have to be kept out of reach of chocoholics? We are people too! So totally unfair.....

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge