ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Big Bad Wolf Available!

Happy Day After Christmas ;-). Any good presents to report?

It isn't up on the Amazon site yet but you can purchase Big Bad Wolf at GLOW WORLD. The shipping charges varies but cost me about $3 to Florida.

Ordering from here will make me a couple of dollars more than at Amazon, which charges more for the privilege of the access. If you're ordering just one book, please get it from GLOW WORLD, but if you're ordering in bulk, going over $25, it's better to wait for my book to show up at Amazon because you can take advantage of the free shipping.

BOOK STORE OWNERS and interested OVERSEAS readers/bookstore owners, please contact me via email.

BOOK STORE OWNERS
I can order bulk at an author's discount rate for book stores and will also ship overseas because it'd be cheaper through me.

OVERSEAS/INTERNATIONAL
I heard Amazon charges an arm and a leg for overseas shipping. Depending on location, I can probably include shipping for the price of the book.

If I do get these types of orders, I'll set up a Paypal button for payment and you can pay that way.

This is going to be an interesting experiment ;-). My next adventure is doing a local signing at the book store of BBW and all my other books. I'll also share with you the "numbers" because we're in this business venture together, yes?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Isabel said...

That's wonderful news!
Jenn, does amazon have a police against authors joining their associate program? If not you should join and when it's available through amazon create associate links to post here and in the web, that way when we buy it you´ll have extra earnings.
I don't have a problem with amazon shipping cost, I'm used to it. So simply tell me which method it's better for you, I don't mind the wait if it's less work and more earnings for you.
Big hugs,
Isabel

Gennita said...

Isabel,

I have no idea whether Amazon lets authors join their associate program. I do know that I can't use my blog as a site; it has to be my own domain, i.e., my Gennita-Low.com site, for instance.

We can do it either way ;-). Like I said, I do make more if you order from Createspace but you can also order from me, since you're from overseas. You'd have to wait for my own first shipment to come to ME, though.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy you have hopped outside of the box with BBW. I know the "blip" with you publisher sucked, but it's wonderful see you strive and succeed at tending and growing your career. You are such an inspiration to me.

Keep on keeping on.

Deb

Gennita said...

Hi Deb,
Thank you for your encouraging words. I'm just testing the waters, to see whether this is a good option for my Virtual series if my agent can't place it with any publisher.

My main goal, though, is selling my other two manuscripts/proposals. Then I can focus on writing again without worrying about bills for a while ;).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge