ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Christmas Present From EIGHT BALL

Yo, sandcrabs my loves! I've highjacked this blog to get to you because THEY have set me on time-out at our SeKreT place. I know you missed me. I miss you back. So, like a li'l sneakfish I am sneaking in, with my sneaky li'l surfin' switchboard, on Christmas Day when no one's looking, to give you s surrrrrprise.

I want to give you a Christmas present because I love you soooo much. I know Intel has been scarce lately but I'm going to make it up to you with:

WHEN THEY FIRST MET, a Top SeKret File that Gennita is passing on to uber-spy editors right now. Love me back?

Yesssshhhhhhh. Now you'll have to tell me how much and in how many ways.

And now...got to run, my beloved sandbabies. They will come for me soon and I will have to deal with the punishment.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you that was great. I hope you are having a wonderful christams today.

Anonymous said...

Arggh. Sell this book, please. Eight Ball, you have to make those editors buy this book!

Saly said...

WOW!!Thanks soo much for the treat.
I soo hope that the book is picked up.

don't these editors know how all your fans have been dying for T & Alex's story.[shame on them]:D

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much. I just can't wait for Alex and T story to come out and, how is it that Jed is involved in every story

Anonymous said...

After reading Chapter 1, how could any editor pass it up?

Gennita said...

Glad y'all are enjoying this little excerpt ;-).

**********

Mec,
I'm going to try to sell this story next year with another proposal...keep your fingers crossed for me!

**********

Anonymous,
Jed is a busybody! Busy body??? ;)

Anonymous said...

what heat! thank you so much but.......... i want more :)
Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge