ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Porcupine Romance: Let Me Show You It


Well.

I'm speechless.

Today, Ranger Buddy needed help googling to get some extra credit points for his Psych class. Not a problem. I'm the Google Queen, after all.

The extra point topic? I have no idea how it pertains to psych class: PORCUPINES MATE COURTSHIP BEHAVIOR.

Argh. This is even worse than the donkey show I linked to. Of course I have to share the deets. It's all about the romance, anyway.

Passionate Porcupine Copulating Dance

This article tells you how a horny porcupine will behave in his/her cage as she awaits his/her mate. I can see the student who's, uh, stimulating the female porcupine so she could write down her reaction for her paper.
"With his pointed penis fully unsheathed and erect, [the male] rears up on his hind legs and, from a distance of about six feet, begins to squirt her with urine — an amazing feat, since most male animals cannot urinate with an erection. She does not like the scent bath and growls, snarls, and snaps at him until he stops.

"He often approaches her on only three paws, using one paw to hold his penis and gently stroke it...."
Argh, the image is hurtin' my tender eyes.

This following short passage is from http://www.straightdope.com/:

Porcupine sex is not the exercise in S&M you might imagine but it does have its kinky aspects. I quote from Roze: "Perhaps the strangest aspect of the interaction is male urine-hosing of the female. The male approaches on his hind legs and tail, grunting in a low tone. His penis springs erect. He then becomes a urine cannon, squirting high-pressure jets of urine at the female. Everything suggests the urine is fired by ejaculation, not released by normal bladder pressure.... In less than a minute, a female may be thoroughly wetted from nose to tail."
Me: Eww. Urinized by a porcupine. Eww. Eww. Note to self: No were-porcupine stories, except maybe for Literotica.
So much for foreplay. If the female decides now is the time, she hoists up her rump a bit and raises her tail, the underside of which is quill-less, and curves it up over her back, covering the quills thereon and exposing her genitalia. The male then approaches in a gingerly manner from the rear, walking on his hind legs and taking care to touch nothing with his forepaws but the safe part of the tail. The relevant apparatus having been lined up, docking occurs, followed by "violent orgasm" as the male unloads a year's worth of jism. The act lasts 2-5 minutes and may be repeated several times during the half-day window of opportunity.
So there you have. Porcupine porking paper. At least I got a blog post out of it.
Ranger Buddy is so going to owe me a lunch.






Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

9 comments:

LadyZannah said...

If any male hosed me with urine from ANY distance, I would snarl and probably kick said vital organ thus ensuring he cannot use it again for a while.
Porcupine kinky stuff, nasty.

Wendy said...

Ohmygod, that is hy-fucking-larious!

And nasty, as well.

Anonymous said...

Nasty, but hilarious. Although I did once catch my budgie wanting to do our female. hahha

Jane said...

How can I use this info in everday conversation?

vanessa jaye said...

Dude, you hafta post your search terms for the next few days. ::snickering::

vince said...

Thanks for sharing.

I am SO glad I am not a porcupine, especially a female porcupine. And yes, Ranger Buddy absolutely so owes you a lunch. Or two.

Now I must go wash those images from my brain so they don't show up in my dreams.

Anonymous said...

How are porcupines still in existence? Someone has to teach female porcupines the rules of dating. Rule #1, NO projectile urination. That's just rude.

One of the TAs in my Intro to Anthro class relived her horror years of "field research" documenting the dimensions of gorilla penes in dormant and erect state. And that's how I realized I was NOT majoring in anthropology...

Gennita said...

Lady Zannah,

I've heard "golden showers" is a variety of kink among some lovers. :-P

Wendy,

I'm having nightmares of an erect porcupine.

Hazel,

I want to know what's the pay for people who observe these things and write about them. LOL.

Jane,

I think, very delicately, like during family dinner....

Vanessa,

Yes, I'm waiting for the porcupine pissing people to start appearing.

Vince,

Like I said, I've been having nightmares myself. Esp. the one with a giant porcupine stroking himself while coming after me on all threes. Arghhhh.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! You *must* share that with the Cafe -- it'll be the capper to that old discussion of ours about weird were-types!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge