ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Do Hedgehogs Get Backache?

I woke up today with a horrible backache. I'm bent over and miserable. Do you know how hard it is to drive a stick-shift, no-power steering truck around when your back isn't working? It felt like someone was using the medieval rack on me every time I pushed down on the clutch or tried to make a left turn.

It didn't help that I had nightmares all last night too. My body was so stiff this morning, I thought I was molested by a lusty hedgehog in my sleep. Sniffing at myself, I was relieved there wasn't the stench of hog-urea all over me. You laugh. Wait till you wake up one of these days feeling like something bad happened to your body last night while you slept....then it's my turn to laugh at you.

By the way, I found out that I could get a pretty good deal airline ticket to Pittsburgh for the Romantic Times Convention this month. However, THE HOTEL IS FULL. Boohoo. So even though I could fly down there, I won't have a place to stay. Boohoo some more. So close, yet no cigar. Y'all will just have to party on without me. It wouldn't be as much fun, of course, but I know you'll do me proud. "May the Kinky Hedgehog be with you."

Also, I've mailed out copies of The Hunter to everyone who posted on March 25, 2008, except CYNTHIA DALTON, whose snail mail I didn't have. Please email me, Cynthia, and give me a physical address to send you the book! As for the others, please let me know when you receive the package and I hope you enjoy The Hunter.

So, what are you guys straightening out today? Paperwork or a bad back?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry to hear about your bad back. Maybe his Jeddness can rub it out for you.

LadyZannah said...

paperwork, as in the kind that involves a lawyer....alpha males worldwide outta be shot, 'cept for you Heath & Cumber babies.

Anonymous said...

See, this is why RT should have chosen Philly instead of Pittsburgh, dammit. Then we both could go!

Hope your back feels better soon.

Gennita said...

Sara, His Jedness is good at rubbing backs too?!

Lady Zannah, Yes, paper shuffling days are comin'. It's April, after all.

JP, Through the help of friends, I might be able to sleep on the floor of some famous authors' room! Yay.

Jane said...

I'm trying to straighten out my schedule so I can get a good night's sleep. A massage by Jed would work for me.

Anonymous said...

From the Sydney Morning Herald

Teenager assaulted with hedgehog: police

April 7, 2008 - 9:41AM

A New Zealand man charged with assaulting a teenage boy with a hedgehog threw the animal at him from about 5 metres away, a newspaper reported.

"It hit the victim in the leg, causing a large, red welt and several puncture marks," police sergeant Bruce Jenkins told the Herald on Sunday.

He said that William Singalargh, 27, of Whakatane was arrested shortly afterward on February 9, for assaulting the 15-year-old with a weapon - "namely the hedgehog."

It was not known whether the hedgehog was dead or alive at the time, but it was dead after the incident when it was collected as evidence, the paper said.

Singalargh's lawyer Rebecca Plunket told the paper that her client would deny the charge, which carries a maximum five-year prison sentence, when he reappears on April 17 in court.

DPA

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge