ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sisters

Now I know why I live alone--it's hard to write when your sisters are chatting with you and yelling at their kids and your brother is busy playing with the other "boys" on the living room floor. So...very little writing is getting done.

The view from my sister's back windows is absolutely gorgeous--snow-covered trees, with still unmelted snow that look soft and fresh. I just love the stuff when I'm inside a warm building ;). I'm glad I postponed my trip last week; my other sis, who flew in from Malaysia, is still complaining about being forced to shovel snow on her first day here, heh. The driveway to the house slopes downhill because the garage is in the back. It would NOT have been fun shoveling those 40 feet!

We're going to try to catch a lion's dance in Chinatown this weekend. It'll be my first in years, so I'm looking forward to it. I've missed celebrating Chinese New Year, Chinese-style, with my family--the cooking, the special cakes, all the kids running around in their new brightly-colored clothes. It's all so fun, till we siblings start quarreling ;-).

It's also amusing watching my sister's reaction to American stuff. Imagine her expression as she kept changing channels during Tiger Wood's fifteen minute public apology, only to find that he was on EVERY FREAKING channel. She couldn't understand why that merited all the networks' live TV time. I couldn't agree more. I couldn't give any explanation as we all sat there, riveted to the TV, because really, there is nothing more important in the world than Tiger Woods apologizing about his sexual antics. //sarcasm

Did you know the I-Phone costs about US$800 in Malaysia? //bugged eyes My sis loves her I-Phone--you can write Chinese using a special app. and it can translate the word! Very cool. But uh, no thanks for $800. Yikes.

Also, mine must be the only family where the Big Sis (me) is asked to caulk the leaky windows and check the condition of the roof. The "little" bro is not going anywhere near the ladder. Fair exchange--they all get to feed me delicious food, except one specialty. One of the Low specialty is "kaya," a coconut spread that we like to use on food and pastries, and I'm the only sis who gets the consistency right. So tomorrow, I might make a big batch.

And oh...someone booked an all-sis makeover outing. I'm being dragged along. I can imagine the pandemonium at the salon. I pity the aesthetician.

So you see how there is very little writing time?!



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge