ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blame The Good Book!

I'm in D.C. with my sisters. Four sisters and one brother in one house. With spouses and kids. Snow outside. Oh boy. I think I'd better start buiding my secret stash of snowballs.

I almost didn't make it out of Daytona today! There I was, with an hour fifteen minutes to kill, so I pulled out Ava Gray's SKIN GAME and started reading. The story is about a grifter heroine and an assassin sent to kill her. You're damn right that's a Big Conflict right there.

So there I was, happily reading the beginning of a long con, enjoying the sexual tension between the two newly-met characters, and...and...a tap on the shoulder. I looked up, dazed.

"Excuse me, Miss, are you going on Flight ****?"

I nodded. "Yes."

"Umm. Everyone's boarded and we're closing the plane door in one minute, Miss."

WHAT?

WWWWWWWHHHHAT?

But I just started reading! I looked at the book and realized that I had absorbed quite a number of pages already. I mumbled some apolog, picked up my carry-on, and rushed into the plane. So much for congratulating myself about being early and having plenty of time.

So, anyway, I arrived safe and sound. My sister is already threatening to bury me in that mount of snow in her backyard. Everyone's talking all at once. Me, I'm going curl up in the corner and read a few more pages of Skin Game.

What good book have you read lately? Do you get as lost in it as I do?



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

j3nny said...

Wow it must be kinda overwhelming with a lot of people in the house huh? But it's nice to be with family :)

I think I'm going to check out that book if it can keep you engrossed for that long! That was really nice of the attendant to wait and ask you so you can catch your flight. Right now I'm just hitting my TBR pile with some Caroline Linden books.

Mo said...

Darn Jenn!! No missing flights. I am almost done Archangel's Kiss. Plan on finishing it today, actually.

Gennita said...

J,

yes, very overwhelming since I live alone! And Skin Game is an excellent book but must warn you that the h/h are really amoral--thief and killer--so if you have to have "good" guys as your main characters, this is not the book.

Mo,

I know! Only me.

Can't wait to hear your opinion of Archangel. Loved it but ending was a bit rushed/anticlimactic.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge