ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

What If Your Darling Man Gave You This For Christmas?

This is the bestest gift idea ever. Not.

Imagine your guy saying this to you on Christmas morning. And you found out that he wasn't joking. Let's say you just bought him a new HDTV? Or an I-Phone? How violent would you get? ;-)




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

vince said...

While I believe in encouraging my female friends and family to get necessary tests, giving them one for Christmas would be likely not be very healthy for me.

Meg B said...

I saw that on television and thought it was a joke. My hubby would be in a serious amount of pain if I got a friggin pap for ANY special occasion.

DBD said...

You know, the sad thing is some poor sap is actually going to do it. I wonder if we'll hear about the rash of christmas day attacks due to pure stupidity.

Gennita said...

There's one for Hannukah too! Have you seen that on TV!?

DBD said...

No, I haven't seen that. What "gift" do they want to give? Liposuction - just to let you know they care.

Gennita said...

Deb,
The ad is also for a Pap. The dude says: "Give the smear that will light up her menorah."

I KID YOU NOT.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge