ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

After Soaking My Butt In The Spa Tub

WHOP! That's the sound the side of my butt/thigh made when my shoes slipped down the Polystick-applied roof and I landed on the fleshy side of leg. It was at the end of the day too, so the ride home was quite uncomfortable. I knew I had a big bruise forming and by the time my 2-plus hour commute was over, the butt was properly tender. Of course I didn't tell anyone on the truck how butt was hurting me, are you guys crazy? I'd never hear the end of the ass jokes.

It also didn't help that I had a late evening dentist appointment that I couldn't put off. So no only is my butt swollen, but my mouth is too. So y'all understand if I was disinclined for a little romance when I finally reached home and Alpha Male grabbed my ass in a welcoming embrace. Let's just say that my howl wasn't romance-inducing. Also add a very strickened man whom I've led to believe caused this very absolutely horrifying dark purple bruise on the side of my butt.

I sat in very hot water all hour, sulking. Now I'm going to finish writing about Viking Dude and his enchanted sword. Yes, I'll be mostly standing. Or sitting on one butt.

I'm okay, don't worry. I'm just working up some good apologetic massages out of the Alpha Male.

P/S Did you think His Jedness was playing you yesterday? Hmm? ;-)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

I'm sorry about your butt, sweetie. Hope you feel better and be careful out there! Rainy weather I heard.

LadyZannah said...

I'll drink a chocolate martini so you feel better- gotta wait till this evening tho. And yes, he is a manipulative SOB so I don't believe him.

Casee said...

I hope you feel better, Jenn.

I think that's a great title for you Viking story. You so shouldn't change it. *g*

kim said...

"But I have a thing she needs" lol best line off dollhouse tonight :)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge