ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's That Time Of Year


Barring an emergency, I'll be here tonight, doing the annual OSCAR Live Running Commentary on Hair and Hairiness. I heard that everyone is going to dress "down" (does it mean they're going to put on Walmart prom dresses?) this year so as to reflect the state of the economy. You know, that sounds so depressing. But Hugh Jackman (whom I call Jack Hughman when I'm drunk, so please ignore that typo as the evening progresses and the wine gets to me) is the host and I've heard he's good at the emcee stuff. If not, let's hope he'll consider ripping off his tux and letting us see some, ah, hair.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

7 comments:

LadyZannah said...

I got 2 liters of Coke and Godiva liqueur. That is my version of toning things down thanks to the suckish economy. I rather have chocolate martinis but Cara won't be here to fight with......sigh.
Anyway how dressed down is dressed down for Hollywood? I don't think I wanna see stars in blue jeans, unless is Hugh Jackman's derriere in a pair of jeans. I mean, it's the Oscars, they are supposed to be all glittery with bling and designer wear.

Gennita said...

Look at it this way. If, in my state of high grape toxicity, I declare that so-and-so's bejewelled grass skirt was off the on-sale rack at KMart for $29.99, who is gonna stop moi? :D

Lisa W. said...

I would watch the Oscars for Hugh's derriere and chest hair. What a fine piece of male specimen he is. Yum!

LadyZannah said...

Do you think Brad and Angelina will go home with matching His and Hers Oscars?

Gennita said...

Lady Zannah,

I'm giving that 50-50. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Actually, I dunno. Do we really take Brad that seriously?

LadyZannah said...

I took his body very seriously in Troy............sigh, I love them leather kilt thingies.

Gennita said...

ya, but he started smoking and drinking again and that's the end of the Troy body, eh.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge