ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Uber Tired

Here I am. Exhausted. Not quite home yet, though.

I finished the first book in the Rogue Mage series, Bloodring, while traveling. The second half was absolu-fabulous. It's different. It has the feel of neo-biblical-apocalyptic that is truly different from the other apocalyptic fantasy/urban fantasy stories out there. And I have two more books in the series to glom, yay. I'm so glad I didn't give up when I found the beginning slow-going. I'm now fascinated by the whole concept of mage and seraph in a mix of biblical representations. Isn't it strange how that happens?

Adding to my exhaustion, I'd forgotten I was supposed to help build additions to a massive shelving system, so I'd to rush off without dinner or change of clothing. Two hours later, I'm also covered in sawdust and glue.

So, add rumbling tummy and icky-poo to the list.

I've been invited to take a swim in the pool and try the hot tub. It's damn tempting but I'm icky and sawdusty. Besides, I'd also probably fall asleep in the tub. But it sure does sound like a wonderful reward, don't you think?

I also heard there's a hot-air balloon festival in town. It starts at the break of day, though, and I'm so not a dawn person, even though the sight of balloons floating towards the ocean would probably be awesome. But why at stupid dawn? Why can't they do it at sunset instead? Dawn is so not fun.

Yawn. It was a gorgeous sunshiney 70s degrees day, though. How was yours?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ew, lots of dirt and dust. Definitely go for the hot tub. I hope you can see hot air balloons going up at dawn, but I agree, dawn sucks. I don't like early hours either, esp. weekends!

Just ordered BBW. Love the cover!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge