ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, January 09, 2009

Talk Like I'm Here

As I'll be gone mostly today, why don't you guys tell what books you're reading right now?

I decided to restart Faith Hunter's Bloodring, forced my way through the slow beginning, and where the relationship started, the story began to take off. You see? I'm just a relationship type of reader, I guess.

Anyway, I'm beginning to enjoy the Rogue Mage heroine a lot more, now that she has met the "hero" (I'm assuming he's the hero since this is fantasy) and she has a certain reaction to him because he has mage blood in him.

Hmm. Maybe I'll take the book with me to the "compound," along with my notepad with Viking Dude notes.

So share deets on what you're reading now, fiction or non-fiction. I'm sure it's a better story than me stuck in the wilds without a bathroom. ;-)

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just started on Alison Kent's Maximum Exposure. I wasn't sure if it was one of her SG-5 books but it doesn't appear so. I've only read 5 pages and the hero, Finn, is a P.I. Whether the SG-5 gets involved later, I'm not sure. ME's just loosely connected to SG-5 by way of Finn's sister, Georgina, who was paired off with an SG-5 member, Harry Van Zandt, in Beyond a Shadow.

It reminds me I should find out what happened with that van Zandt book. I recall it ended abruptly and seemingly in mid-air then I read a review somewhere that it should be read when back to back with the next book. When that next book did come out, the synopsis didn't even sound connected to Beyond A Shadow so I never bought it. Not a matter of life and death, I know. I just happened to think about it when I came across van Zandt's name in Maximum Exposure.

Mo said...

I've learned that sometimes it really is important to start a series with the first book. LOL I've read a couple Nalini Singh books in her Psy/Changeling series that I liked but have never read them all and missed a lot of the connections - while knowing they were connected. Anyway, I've been to her website recently because a new book is out and decided to check out the excerpts which led me to start (and I'm almost finished) Slave to Sensation. Oh my! What a serious mistake it was to not read this book first. It really sets everything up and you can really see the interconnectedness and how things happened, things I would have drawn the wrong conclusions about if I wasn't reading this book. Now, I'm going to have to read them in order even though I really want to just skip to the newest one. LOL

Lisa W. said...

I'm with you on that Mo. I've done that with Jenn's books when I read VHis first then went and bought all the previous books to it. And now I'm doing the same thing with Shannon McKenna books and her whole EIGHT in that series. I finally accumulated all the books but I haven't read them all yet. It's a work in progress. I started with Extreme Danger and that's how I wound up hooked and going back to the beginning to start reading the first book. It might take me a while but at least I'll understand the story line better I think. That definatly happened with Jenn's books and it pieced everything together for me.

Gennita said...

Surely more of you are reading? Ladies, what books are in your hot little hands?!

Mo, Nalini's books are great and the worldbuilding, fantastic. I know you'll enjoy her series ;-), esp. the cold and controlled dudes, hee.

Anonymous said...

*chuckles* Up until a couple hours ago, I had this nifty Christina Skye book in my hot little hands. Code Name: Blondie. Hey, Jenn! You were absolutely right. It most certainly didn't bite. ;) I thoroughly enjoyed it. So much so that I'm on a mission this weekend to search out the rest of the series. Thanks so much again!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading both your book and Linda Howard's Death Angel at the same time. I'm one of those people who can read two books or more at once. It's been interesting comparing Simon with Jed. There are certain similar elements! I bet many Jedness and Howard fans will agree.

Mo said...

Well it was Riley who made me look seriously at the other books again, but it's Judd I'mm reading the whole series for even though I want to read his book sooooo badly. And yeah, there's a bit of Jed in him, that's for sure. ;) I *know* that I am going to love all these books. I'm such a fantasy/scifi/paranormal um... geek. LOL

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge