ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

100 And It's Not The Temperature

Good news! On the third week since BBW has been on sale, I finally sold copy #100, with 80 percent sales from Amazon. I do have a 20 book order from overseas, so next week's numbers should be good too! I think that's not bad at all, considering I gave away the story in e-book form for a few months, so quite a number of people who would've bought the book probably haven't. What do you think?

It's not a lot of money but there is enough profit to maybe buy me that Esus mini notebook AND even groceries! And the month isn't over yet ;-).

Thank you, everyone. I really appreciate your buying my POD book. If you have any suggestions on how to make the book better (whether the font is too small or the paper quality not to your liking, etc.), please let me know, so I can make it a better product for you and others. And yes, glad you enjoyed Killian's story too. ;-)
********
CONTEST FROM A FEW DAYS AGO (prize: Amazon gift cert) STILL OPEN TILL FRIDAY

********

It is still too freaking cold for Florida. We are under a hard freeze warning tonight and tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to waking up at 5am and going outside. Yes, how I hate the miserable, cold and yucky dawn. I'll be standing outside for 45 minutes and trying to be chirpy.

Not that chirpy works.

Today, after watching me work and not saying anything for a while, the contractor asked me, "So how low are you on the totem pole that you are left to do all the nailing grunt work by yourself?"

I replied, "I'm so low on the totem pole even my last name is Low."

Didn't even. Crack. A. Smile.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

j3nny said...

LOL. very cute. Did the dude know of your last name though? Can't blame him if he doesn't understand the joke.

I prefer the cold to the hot. I rather wake up freezing with a nice comforter than sweaty hot with no a/c.

Gennita said...

Oh yes, he knows my last name. We laborers are only called by our last names ;-).

Gennita said...

Jenny K. again,

Freezing is a horrible way to exist! I can sleep while I'm hot, and esp. if I have a small fan on, but with no heat? Argh. Misery.

Mo said...

Woohoo on the 100th sale! :) I still have copies to buy so there are more sales coming. :)

Too cold to smile, teeth might shatter. ;)

Sheesh! He needs a sense of humor.

Hope the cold goes away in Florida. I happen to like citrus fruit. :)

Lisa W. said...

LMAO! Jenn you're so funny. I would have rolled if I were that guy but who knows, maybe he didn't get it.
Congradulations on the book sales!! That's awesome! Let's root for 100 more!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge