ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Is It Me? Or Is It Stephen King?

I'm still reading the proofcopy of BBW and the brain always turns to mush when one is concentrating on words and not the story. I so wish I have Stephen King as my blog ghostwriter.



Sports Center King
by bsap11

Wouldn't that be cool? He'd have Uber Monsters taking over the my Psyche and make my posts really scary and evil. Or make every one of my next twenty posts exactly the same sentence (all reading and no posting make Gennita a dull girl....). Or have the Blog become a monster and start killing off the postees one by one...wait, that would be all fifteen of you ;-). Kidding, girlfriends (and boyfriend Vince), just kiddddingggg.

But where was I? Oh, yeah, I thought this ESPN commercial with King as ghostwriter very amusing. And yeah, it'd be fun to pretend to be him ghostwriting this blog for a few days, wouldn't it? My idea of fun, I guess, is a bit odd.

And oh, check out that typewriter SK was using! I haven't seen one in twenty years, LOL.




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge