ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Post #2: Visiting Another Blog

Today, I posted about the free ebook, Big Bad Wolf, at Four Ladies Reading. If you want to read about HOW I received the spy mojo, click on the link and read how my first manuscript sucked canal water. Go on. Go laugh at my Berserker Warrior Woman Meets Navy SEAL Wannabe.

Also, Casee from The Book Binge also very kindly wrote about my plight with the delayed VIRTUALLY HERS. She wanted more readers to help me out and I really appreciate it. I can't express my gratitude that so many readers have been so generous with their time--writing letters, talking about it on their blogs, and recommending my books new to their friends. I feel truly, truly humbled by your love and kindness. Thank you for being here for me. I hope and pray that your efforts (and my agent's!) will make our wish come true, that VIRTUALLY HERS will be given a slot by my publisher and will be published soon. Is it too unprofessional to say that it sucks to be in limbo like this?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

DBD said...

No, it is not unprofessional to say or feel it. You worked hard, really hard to write a book and a series you feel passionate about. We unpub'd can only dream to have this opportunity and YOU did it. Not only that, you have an adoring fan base. You got us not just by your wonderful books, but by creating this blog and talking to us. You have given us laughter, made us think, asked us to share, and - at the moments of sorrow you've had with your furbabies - shared with us "the real Jenn" and in doing so you have made us into a family here. As you are suffering with the wait, we suffer with you and although you are going through most of the upheaval alone, we are here to tell you to keep you chin up and that we are not going anywhere. (Although we may all unite and storm your publishers building.)

One more thing, you let us read one of your first unpublished novels. Most authors talk about those books - boxed up, hidden, dusty and never to be seen by anyone's eyes - but you shared and let us see not only your talent in the beginning (when being published was only a dream), but gave us a gift of a writers vulnerability (and lord knows there are many) and Jenn, you came out on top.

So yes, this absolutely sucks. And no, it is not unprofessional to share your thoughts with your family.

Okay, I'm done now. Have a wonderful day and know that we are all in your corner.

Deb

Gennita said...

Deb,

Thanks so much for your kind words. One of the hardest thing as a published writer is to seek advice from other writers, esp. regarding contracts. I've found lots of vague responses because I think many of us writers don't really understand the contracts as well as we thought.

I *thought* I did--read the 500 pages (exaggeration) several times before signing it--and here I am, in a limbo. So, in regards to sharing what I go through, even in as few details as I have (because of course, it's best not talk about it all in public), I hope to bring an awareness to those who are interested in getting published the ups and downs on this whole business.

But through it all, if one is as fortunate as me, one gets to meet great readers who are generous with their time and friendship! This blog has been a wonderful outlet in getting to know my readers too.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge