ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Killian's Resimay

Resimay

Too hoom it mae cunsern, I waunt to apply for the job what I saw in the paper for roofer. I can Type realee quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting....

I think I am good on the phone and I do no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well. Certain men and all the ladies.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I offen get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat jou want to pay me and what you think that I am werth, I can start emeditely. I hav my own tuls also.

Thank you in advanse fore yore anser. hopifuly yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly, Nick nickname ProgrammerHunky

PS: Because my resimay is a bit short - below is pickture of me




Pleas reed my eventures startin HIER.

Okay, here's the serious blurb of the free ebook:

Out of the Darkness

Killian Nicholas Langley has spent most of his life as a member of a covert team, living in the shadows, working among people who accept danger as part of their lives. When an explosion nearly took his life, he thought he would follow S.O.P.--lay low for a while, figure out what happened, and contact someone he trusted. He thought he'd do well in construction, hiding among the transients, keeping a low profile. However, he hadn't expected a boss quite like Jaymee Barrows.

Into the Sunlight

Jaymee has spent the last eight years paying for a massive monetary mistake, all because of being too trusting. Giving up her college education, she'd had to take over her father's roofing business, working hard to get it back in the black. The tall, dark stranger with clean hands and a smart mouth looking for a job wasn't a roofer. She could tell he was going to be trouble...just like the big bad wolf. Best to stay far, far away from him.

But the more he got to know Jaymee, the more Killian was intrigued by his new boss. She had secrets he wanted to know about. Her light tempted the darkness in his life. And after tasting her, he wanted more....



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoababy. Nice cover and blurb. :o) Think I'll print that out and put on top of my printed copy of Big Bad Wolf!

DBD said...

Please forward his resume to me. I would like to hire him. I have a job that would be perfect for his skill - err, typing skills.

Deb

LadyZannah said...

If I was in B&N and I saw that book, I would buy it in a heart beat.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge