ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Post #3: Damn, No Sexy Hero In This IRS Handbook

I'm really getting Turbo-rized now. Humor me. Because I'd rather be doing something else than stuck with numbers.

Tell me what you're reading and how you like it.

If you need some recommendations, have you seen this LIST? I bet you'll find something on this page.

;-)

Back to work.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll humor ya :) since i have read your wonderful books over and over and can now recite them :) i've decided that i should give them a break and just sit and wait for your next one :(

I like Christina Skye's books.Right now i am reading her Draycott Eternal ~what dreams may come and Seasons of Wishes.

Just a side note: i love the fact that you have commandos ordering you to do things lol!

Carol, the cat slave said...

There's only one cure for the IRS blues - Katie MacAlister. In particular, I highly recommend both Blow Me Down (it has pirates!) and the Corset Diaries (which I just finished). Katie is guaranteed to put a smile on your face. Her books are both funny and steamy!

LadyZannah said...

Just finished Strike Zone by Kate Angell, Midnight Rain by Dee Davis, and Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I started on Thursday afternoon and now I'm on Blood Lines by Eileen Wilks. Of all those books Night Play is my favorite, then again I tend to favor S.K's Dark Hunters. I even squeezed a trip to VS for some sexy little things and Home Depot for a new hibiscus plant. All I need now is chocolate, Heath & Cumber and my weekend will be complete.

Amie Stuart said...

I finished the second Carrie Vaughn book last week. Now it's deadline hell for the next month--with a pitstop in IRS Inferno to finish my taxes *sigh*

Anonymous said...

I just finished Debra Webb's Nameless. Loved it. I had been waiting for this book as soon as I read the excerpt at the end of Traceless, which I also liked but not as much as Nameless.

Starting on Roxanne St Claire's First You Run today.

Anonymous said...

I thought that list was real until I read the titles... lol Took me a while.

Just finished reading Hard to handle by Lori Foster. It's about ultimate fighting and the fighters always try to resist the ladies, but they can never win. ;) Since my bro-in-law loves the sport, I watched it sometimes with him and kinda get most of it.

Leilani said...

I'm reading Shadow Game by Christine Feehan. Finished Predatory Game over the weekend. It was so good I need to start at the beginning of the series and catch up!

Gennita said...

Vanessa,
Yikes. I'm going to have to give you a quiz on my books, don't I? ;-P You don't want commandos ordering you around, really. They are very demanding and expect you to do it THAT very minute.

Firecat,
Yes, Katie is a funny writer.

Lady Zannah,
You always have great choices of books to read! I'm in awe.

Amie,
You and I in the same pitstop, girl! And I decided to go to RT last minute too, so think of how HARRIED I am right now.

Elaine,
I love Roxanne's books.

Hazel,
I was wondering why NO ONE said anything about that list! Maybe they all think they were real books too ;-). Now, that's funny.

Leilani,
Yes, I've heard great things about Feehan's series about enhanced soldiers. Everyone loves them!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge