ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

VIRTUALLY YOURS!


Heh heh heh.

Hear ye, hear ye! A contest announcement for those BLOG readers who would like to get their hot little hands on the ARC (Advanced Readers Copy) for VIRTUALLY HIS before any other.

CONTEST REQUIREMENTS:

1) be this blog reader.
2) answer a simple question

QUESTION TO ANSWER:

WHO ARE THE COS COMMANDOS?

HINT, HINT

HOW TO ENTER: POST HERE!!!!! NO EMAIL TO ME, please, because I'll be having a separate contest for newsletter readers later on and I don't want to mix up which is which. POST your name, age, sexual preference, favorite position, favorite chocolate, a promise to name your eldest child Gennita, AND send a bottle of White Zinfandel to my P.O. Box.

Bwahaha.

It's a joke (sometimes, people don't get it when I joke). Sigh. Just gimme your name and answer. And $100.

CONTEST DEADLINE: 7 MARCH 07

Three weeks ought to be enough time for those who check in here once in a while, right? I hope so. I want to give everybody a chance. Of course, this contest is open to drivebys who are visiting for the first time. I love new readers so, you may post news of this contest on your blogs, your favorite forums, and your newsgroups. Promotion is ALLLLLLL GOOOOOOD. They just have to follow the rules and come by this blog and post.

The
HINT HINT hint is really helpful, if you don't know the answer.

Remember, don't email me or you will be attacked by mutant poms in your dreams.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

20 comments:

kim h said...

Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)

Mark Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Leilani said...

1. Alex Diamond
2. Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)
3. Mark Hunter
4. Shahrukh Kingsley
5. Armando Chang
6. Heath Cliffe
7. Jed Conor McNeil

Anonymous said...

Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)

Mark Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Anonymous said...

POST your name, Tressa
age, old enough to know better
sexual preference, I luv alpha males
favorite position, involves water and hot tubs
favorite chocolate, I have to choose? surely you jest?
a promise to name your eldest child Gennita, sorry, only one child and I told her we were changing her name and she said no.

AND send a bottle of White Zinfandel to my P.O. Box, sorry, I drank it before I got it to the post office. had to taste it, then make sure I was right, and, well, you know how it goes . . .

Anonymous said...

*Sarah Elizabeth York
*19 and counting
*I'm going to agree with Tressa and say an Alpha, Alpha Male....Jed seems nice. (wink, wink)
*Ahem, positions are overrated, spontaneous is better than planned kama sutra any day.
*Dark Chocolate with Raspberry
*Would it be acceptable for me read them your novels as bed time stories instead?
*I'd send you the wine, but they card around here. -tear-
*I'm a poor college student, so sorry but I'm gonna need the 100 bucks to buy Mac'n'Cheese instead.
*Alright the Commandos...
9 originally
After the Big Bang and recovery there were six and they are...
-Alex Diamond
-Jed McNeil
-Shahrukh Kingsley
-Heath Cliffe
-Mark/Micheal Hunter(March 16,2006)
aka Flyboy
-Grant/Jack Sullivan(March 22,2006)
Then a new member was added to replace one of the fallen or lost.
His name is...
-Armando Chang
And now a new replacement is in training.
Her name is...
-Hell.

That only makes 8 and there were nine originally, so obviously there is still one to come.

Special mention goes out to...
-Nick Langley (Jan 07,2005)
-T. (who somehow brought Alex back
into the fold)


How'd I do? -grin-

You can reach me at ypsarah@email.unc.edu.

P.S. I'd rather read your work any day, and often do, than study for my History test.

Peace, Love, and Romance to all.

Merry said...

-Me- Merry

-Them-
Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan, (aka Sullivan Grant)

Mark Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Anonymous said...

Hell's His-em:

Alex Diamond
Jed McHeil
Heath Cliffe
Mark Hunter
Armando Chang
Grant Sullivan
Shahrukh Kingsley

Me:

Kate
19 going on 35 (cause I put in a catheter yesterday! on a live person!)
Hot, hard-core men with a dominant streak
Position...lets go with some closet acrobatics on a time limit.
Fav chocolate is definitely the dark chocolate in a boxed set that has the marshmellow and caramel in it.
Any preference on Baby Gennita's daddy? There is quite a bit of selection available during the snow season. lol

much love, Gennita!
skelka01@luther.edu

Anne said...

Anne Rigoulot
Age: 36
Live in Wisconsin.
Two teenage sons
married 17-1/2 years
two dogs
Prefer to be on top *G*
Favorite chocolate is Dove with caramel in side. YUM.

I can't promise to name my child after you because I've had a hysterectomy so I can't have any more kids. Sorry : ( LOLOL

I love your books and have been waiting... impatiently... for this series! YAY!

ANSWERS:
Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)

Michael Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Anonymous said...

Aimee Nichols aka vanityball on this blog
28(by contest date of 3/7/07)
Loves all chocolate and sex, great combo and that is all you need to know about preferences.
Have to find the perfect male before kids enter the picture.
The zinfandel's in the mail.
Answers: Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)

Michael Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Anonymous said...

Alex Diamond
Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)
Mark Hunter
Shahrukh Kingsley
Armando Chang
Heath Cliffe
Jed Conor McNeil

POST your name: Casee
Age: 26
Sexual preference: Jack Bauer *g*
Favorite position: My favorite position in bed is reading...along. LOL
Favorite chocolate: Ghiradelli caramel squares. Yum
a promise to name your eldest child Gennita: I think my son would have a problem with that. I don't!

How about a bottle of Pinot Gris? Yummy.

Anonymous said...

Age: Ancient
Sexual Preferences: Too long to list and prob illeagal in most states
Favorite chocolate: is any chocolate and that goes double if its on a yummy apetizer preferably male
How about a deal? I name my firstborn Gennita if its a guy.

Anonymous said...

hhhhmmmmm...oh this is sooo hard
Alex Diamond
Grant Sullivan
Mark Hunter
Shuhkrukh Kingsly
Armando Chang
Heath Cliff
and last but not least
JED MCNEIL
sigh...had to post the answers to your other qs above. pssss Your new blogger hates ME.

Anonymous said...

Name: Sarah
Age: 27....ish...
Sexual Preference: Alex Diamond
Favourite position: ANYTHING with Alex Diamond!!!
Favourite chocolate: Does Alex Diamond come as a chocolate? Maybe covered in chocolate????

And the boys are:

Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan (Sullivan Grant)

Michael Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

Alex, Armando, Grant, Heath, Jed, Mark, and Shahrukh

MEMEME I want one! *G* As a bribe, I could say I have stories about RT.....or would that be blackmail? *VBG*

Beaty (beaty625@earthlink.net)

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Alex Diamond
Grant Sullivan
Michael Hunter
Shahrukh Kingsley
Armando Chang
Heath Cliffe
Jed Conor McNeil

I would be willing to give money for those stories Beaty LOL!

Thanks for the contest Jenna!

Anonymous said...

Alex Diamond
Grant Sullivan
Michael Hunter
Shahrukh Kingsley
Armando Chang
Heath Cliffe
Jed Conor McNeil


Gung Hee Fat Choy!

Unknown said...

Me: Stacey
sagdern@gmail.com
(still in new york at a very crazy busy bookstore in grand central ;)
The commandos:
Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan/ Sullivan Grant

Michael Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

Anonymous said...

Jenn:
There's really not much sexier than a strong alpha guy with a baby! But wait, wasn't there someone else preggers? Viv, or Marlena?

Hey, I want to get in on the ARC contest too, so here goes:
Alex Diamond, Sullivan/Grant, Mark Hunter, Health Cliffe, Jed McNeil, and the new Armando Chang and Shahrukh Kingsley.

As far as that bottle of wine, I prefer red, and I'll likely consume a few glasses in anticipation; maybe re-reading my favorite - Amber and Hawk!
Postition: After 11+ years of marriage, hmmmm, it's really all in the head. Who can one visualize this time! I'm going to have to work harder on what Hell's doing in terms of virtual reality!

Can't wait for the new books.
Cecily

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I'm just catching up on blogs again and would love to enter the contest. The answers are:

Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan, Sullivan Grant (he goes by either, it seems)

Michael Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil

My name - Crystal F.

Love the blog!

Sarah said...

Alex Diamond

Grant Sullivan

Michael Hunter

Shahrukh Kingsley

Armando Chang

Heath Cliffe

Jed Conor McNeil (dribble)

Sarah from NZ and RBL and possible Mannion!!! God I hope I am not too late, it is still the 6th here although evening so am hoping you're still on the 5th. Just in time!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge