ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Uber Author Plots...and Plots....

Your answers to my questions yesterday cracked me up! I knew y'all would have my twisted sense of humor! Love, love, love the alternatives you guys gave to naming your eldest child Gennita. LOL. Can I also give a shout-out to those who are giving me more information about the commandos, including the missing one! Wow! Do you know his "other" known name? *grin*

I wrote a 12 page synopsis/proposal of Book Three, which I titled Virtually One. What do you think of the title?

I'm very surprised at what I came up with as I outline the general plot. I'm including Russian remote-viewers in this book and will go into their experimentations with remote-viewing and mind control. As you know, I like to take something from another book and study it from another angle. Perhaps you might learn a bit more about a certain Greta, you never know. She's the double agent in Facing Fear and and Sleeping With The Agent, if you can't recall the name. I'm still fascinated by that character.

Anyway, I hope my editor likes it! Then I'm set to just write, write, write.

Have a good weekend, and if you haven't yet checked out the earlier blogs, I've posted an ARC contest for VIRTUALLY HIS yesterday (15 Feb. 2007).

By the way, did you see my visual of Number Eight, Kyle Chandler, in a cameo in Grey's Anatomy last night? He's the Hot Bomb Guy in the last scene. You know, the dude that became Red Mist. Sigh. He is so perfect for Number Eight.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah Elizabeth York, back to answer your question.

If we assume the Nick Langley is the afformentioned cousin to Jed (seen in the blog) then we can also assume that his nickname/name is Killian/ The Programmer. However, if that is incorrect, please do inform me and I'll do some more research. Also, if that is incorrect, then I've just revealed the name of another one of the fallen V-men.

Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so it is that :
Alex Diamond
Grant Sullivan
Mark Hunter
Shahrukh Kingsley
Armando Chang
Heath Cliffe
Jed Conor McNeil

But then I really thought Sullivan was Jack and that Hunter was Michael. Did I dream that or are you really trying to confuse me?
Also, if we consider Jed's cousin #3 has not been replaced, then are Sullivan, Hunter and Kingsley 2,4, 5 or 2,5,6 or 4,5,6 ???
Aarrrrhhhhhh, you are sooo mean to my poor mind.
Tell you what, just wrap up one of them Cos Commandos and give it to me and I'll forgive you everything!
Laur

Anonymous said...

Virtually One?

Yes. I like it.

How come we only have the 7 commandos? Where are the other two since Jed is Number Nine?

Gennita said...

Sarah,
YOU. ARE. PHENOMENAL. I'm going to have to hire you to document everything for me.

Laur,
BUSTED! It's Michael, not Mark. Me bad. Blame it on the wine. I've corrected the blog. Not to worry. All previous entries will be accepted since it's my faux pas.

As for Sullivan, Jack's his middle name ;-). LOL.

Elaine,

In the intro at www.daglowworld.blogspot.com, it's explained that a Big Bang killed several COS Commandos and GEM operatives, hence the beginning of the partnership/merger.

Anonymous said...

Let me think....

an inside job learning all of the special things abou the boys I've come to know and love.....

Psh, you wouldn't have to pay much!

-grin-

Have a good weekend,
Sarah Elizabeth York

Gennita said...

I'll show you this post when I offer you that job one of these days ;-).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge