ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

An Uber Valentine Hero

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow. I'm wondering whether I'll be getting a box of chocolate. Something would be nice, wouldn't it?

The perfect man. Isn't that what we all love to read about? In the many books on my keeper shelf that give me that loving feeling, it's the hero that makes it so for me. How many times have you sat around discussing a book and the first thing that comes up is: "OMG. ***The hero*** Nummilicious!"

The perfect hero isn't a paragon of virtue either. He just has that ooooomph that makes us sigh. And he'll never forget to give you something special for Valentine's ;-).

I found this on YouTube, created by someone who can't decide who to play her Roarke, who is one of those ultimate fantasy hero:



I think she covers just about everyone available that would fit that role, don't you think?!

I have a soft spot for Eduardo Verastegui but I'm keeping him for one of my commandos, sorry! ;-)

So what is your ultimate Roarke like?

****

Edited to add: Can you do me a favor, please? Click to FYEO and see whether you ca read any of the old posts from previous years. New Blogger has really effed up my system. I hate them. I hate them. I hate them.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went back as far as Oct 29 2004, which apparently was your first blog. I think you are up and running.

Anonymous said...

Jenn:

I had no problem either, just choosing 1/06 randomly. It was a good refresher! Had to make myself stop reading and get back to work...

Cecily

Leilani said...

I only went to last year. I ran into one spot where it looked like there was a title but no entry, but if you highlight it with the cursor you can read it fine.

Gennita said...

Tressa, Cecily, and Leilani,

Thank you for checking for me! Part of this new and improved Blogger's problem is that the templates they give you might work or not work if you have an outside ftp, like the FYEO blog does. I was worried that everything in the past wouldn't be accessible.

Well, even though the Eight Ball profile is lost, at least we can still play the game, right?

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge