ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Uber Communication Problem

Most of you know that I am a student of Astrology. So anyway, Mercury Retrograde, which brings up problems with anything to do with communications (computers, writing, postal) starts on the 13th of Feb. Doesn't mean it STARTS exactly on the 13th because it's already affecting moi. I spent yesterday struggling with the wonderful puter because for some reason, my server was being rejected by Amazon.com. So of course, I had to try to solve it. 24 hours later...well, let's say I have less hair.

Hey, you can blame it on Astrology or evil computer demons. Take your pick.

Needless to add, I should have been writing.

Here is a problem for many romance writers. Once you have the ultimate money shot scene, what comes next? My monitor just seduced the heck out of Hell (it reads funny when I wrote the hell out of Hell)...in virtual reality...now what? Life just can't carry on...dadodododadada, that'sallIwannasaytoyou...you know. How does a writer UP the stakes?

That's what's on my mind, in case you're wondering. And my solution has to do with communication.

Dadodododadadada...did you see my Sting reunited with The Police on the Grammys last night? I used to love that band so. It was the first band that wasn't totally a boy-band (The Osmonds, ahem) that I girl-fan over. I was sweet sixteen when my first boyfriend introduced The Police to me.

Talking about my first boyfriend, I first "met" him while watching him do a play called Equus. Yeah, THAT Equus, the one with all that naked with a horse on stage scenes ;-P. Of course, in Malaysia, they didn't perform naked. Anyway, the new edition of Equus stars the kid from Harry Potter, Daniel Radcliffe. HARRY POTTER NAKED! Oh man, that's all kinds of wrong. No, my boyfriend didn't play the role of Alan Strang, the protag; he was the horse-god, Equus. Being a white boy, he was taller than the other actors, so was perfect for that role ;-). I have very fond memories of Equus.

Panic Note: My editor is asking me about Book Three. ***shriek*** I am officially in trouble.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gennita---it's cold in Ohio.

Gennita said...

Well, well, I talk about my first boyfriend and look who posts. LOL. Ah, John, were you thinking of my first boyfriend too?

I know Ohio is cold. My sister's complaining like crazy.

Anonymous said...

Ah, first boyfriends are special, aren't they?

Mine was a poor boy whose dad walked out on his family when he was just a kid. Now he's a hotshot lawyer - a senior partner in a large law firm, fought my first court case for me pro bono (for old times' sake, he told me), won it for me with a nice settlement then took me home in his chauffeured Jag. He's still my corporate lawyer and advises my family on our late father's estate.

But last boyfriends are cool, too. My hubby gets him to close bank accounts we don't need anymore, transfer the cash into his account (he lives in another country) then transfer it to me. Last week, hubby got him to sell some shares we have in that country then transfer the proceeds to my account. We broke up coz his wealthy, conservative family weren't too happy about the eldest son and heir marrying a foreigner five years older than him.

Boyfriends are great to have around at times, even when you're married.

Gennita said...

Next life time, I'll have to get some good ex-boyfriends.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge