ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Uber Race Fan Today!

REMINDER: VIRTUALLY HIS ARC CONTEST (SEE FEB 15 POST)

*****************

Ha! The Year of the Boar brought some goodies! Check this out:



No, NOT HIM! The ticket in the foreground! That's a $150 entry to the Daytona 500 today!

YEEEHAAAA! My friend's taking me to the biggest NASCAR race! I've never been in one, although I've been an avid fan for the last dozen years. Not with ticket prices out of reach (black market is in the thousands) and the traffic after the races a nightmare.

But. Heck. It's free ;-).

This weekend is strange because not only is it Chinese New Year, it's also Mardi Gras, the NBA All-Stars Weekend and the Daytona 500 weekend (huge in this part of the world). So I think, to celebrate, I'll go with lots of beads around my neck, a basket ball in one hand, my Jeff Gordon 1995 Champion hat on my head, and a Chinese firecracker in the other hand. You think they're going to let me in?

It was cold last night, but not as cold as this:



Now you may scroll back up there and admire the background of the first pic! ;-)



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The New York Rangers(and their UBER hot Goalie, Henrik Lundquist) are also playing the Chicago Blackhawks today at 3. Yours truly will be enjoying an amazing hockey game in the depths of a new york winter...as you are enjoying Daytona :) Enjoy the racing and I'll enjoy the hockey hotties *twinkles*. Happy New Year :)

Stacey

Anne said...

LUCKY DUCK! I LOVE NASCAR... I'm so jealous! Who's your fave driver? Mine is Jeff Gordon, of course.

BTW- I've got that same calendar. *G*

Leiha said...

NASCAR does nothing for me but I hope that you have a fabulous time! I can't believe the tickets cost that much! I would hawk mine and go on a trip if I had one, LOL.

Gennita said...

Hi Stacey,

Hope you enjoyed the game as much as I enjoyed the 500!

Hi Anne,

That was an incredible race! It was exciting and so much more fun than I'd thought. You have to try to go to one one of these days!

Hi Leiha,

Girl, I was tempted to sell mine too ;-). It was a very fun experience, though.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge