ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, February 23, 2007

When I Said The Man Has Layers....

REMINDER: VIRTUALLY HIS ARC CONTEST
SEE FEB 15 POST

****************

Here is the complete list of Romantic Times Book Club's Reviewers' Choice nominees. It's very long!

How many of your favorite books were nominated this year? Any of you planning to be at RT Con this year?

I must find time to read Lora Leigh's Dangerous Games. I've heard so many good things about it. Sigh. Time...my constant problem these days.

Which makes me think that
THESE PEOPLE have too much time of their hands. They conducted an experiment to see how many condoms could be worn at one time. They stopped at #625 when they ran out of condoms, but that didn't stop them from doing cross-sections and measurements to show how a layered condomed penis might look like (very missile-like). Very scientifically worded. For myself, I don't think any penis would still be happy after being encased in 600 or so condoms. Just saying.

I mean, with that much spare time, I'd much prefer to take a book to the beach. Read a bit. And just dream about less scientific stuff ;-):





Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Leilani said...

I'm about 1/2 way done with Lora's "Dangerous Games". Wow! And I thought your books were steamy!!! I'd never read one of her books before. I saw "SEAL" in the blurb and grabbed it.

By the way...where do you find pics of all those gorgeous sexy guys. They make my eyes sweat! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Romantic Intrigue nod for Sleeping w/ the Agent. Very cool!

There are a LOT of categories. I would almost say too many, but there are an awful lot of good romantic novels that don't get much recognition, so I think this is probably a good thing.

JC

Aimee Elizabeth said...

Wow, those folk do have a lot of extra time don't they? LMAO

I LOVE love love Lora Leigh, I think I have almost everything she has written. I sure wish she would write more about the wizard twins *EG*

BTW, I bought Jacob after reading your review here, and I loved it! Reminded me a little of the Carpathian series, very very good, and I can't wait to read her next in this new series.

I hope you doing wonderfully!

Anonymous said...

I got Dangerous Games right next to me so instead of Feehan's GhostRiders, I'll read Lora's book first. I've got a couple of her e-books but didn't like them much but that could be because I find the e-book format ruins the pleasure of reading. And reading is such a sensual pastime for me, I like to be able to touch it while I'm doing it.

Hopefully, I'll like LL's work in tangible form. I'll let you know.

Gennita said...

Hi Leilani,
Lora Leigh writes erotica so her stories are really steamy ;-).

I get my pictures from the web, of course! Glad to know they make your eyeballs sweat, LOL. I have a huge collection from pre-CD days that I still need to transfer. One of these days....


Thanks, JC! I'm really excited to be nominated again. It feels so good to see my name with the big guns like Linda Howard! And yeah, they do have a ton of categories.

Hey Aimee,
So glad you enjoyed Jacob. I enjoyed the book very much and thought the demons/druid universe very, very interesting!

Elaine,
Yeah, I don't like reading books on the screen too. My eyes hurt after a while and I also love the feel of a book in my hands. Let me know what you think of LL's Dangerous Games. I heard the hero is all-out Alpha and Sex.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge