ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Uber Chomp Chomp!

Well, fashion is EASY for uber-roofer today--a GATOR t-shirt, of course ;-). The Gators chomped on some poor Buckeyes last night and then spewed the bits and pieces all over the field in Arizona just to add insult to injury. The Gators tore up the ass of Troy, the OSU Heismann Trophy winner. The Gators made, here it comes--GATORADE (bwah!)--out of some silly nut from Ohio.

WoooT!

Okay, seriously. That was just to make my siblings mad at me. They live in Ohio, you know. And of course, I'm a Buckeye too. But hey, what can I say? I like being on the winning team, nyah!

*****

Today I found out that I did the WRONG ARTSHEET for MIRA this weekend. I mentioned how busy I had been, filling it cover information, blah-blah-blah. It turns out that they were asking me cover information for the THIRD book, the one I hadn't even started yet! Gah. I guess it's back to brain work tonight. Of course, now you know why the covers don't ever look like the story in the book, since everything is done by different department and everything is happening at the same time. If you've been keeping up, the first book is being reread and type-set, the second book is being written and marketed, and the third book is having a cover conference. You just wait till that magical moment when the arc (book one) is being read, the revisions and edits (book two) are being done, and the synopsis (book three) is being written--that's when you go ArrrrghHHhhh. Head pounding and whimpering ensue,,,,

*******

FIRST MIRACLE OF 2007. This must be recorded. It's that phenomenal. Ranger Buddy, Caveman aka TotallyMedieval Man aka GrumpyNoTechEvahMan....TEXT MESSAGED for the first time. OMG! He asked how it was done at lunch, so I whipped out my Cell and hit my messages and said, "Here you go, a message for me. Watch me type out a reply." "No, no, no, let me!" And it was funny watching those big tarred fingers punching my cell's little inny-mini buttons.

HE DID IT! Now I call him TextMessageMedievalMan (TMTM). If I learn how to superscript the trademark logo, it would be TMTM(TM). Heeheehee.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said, I'm not into sports, but taunting your siblings is always fun LOL

Wrong worksheet for MIRA?
OOOOPS! When I read/hear/see all the "stuff" my revered authors have to go through BESIDES getting the story on paper and to their (your) satisfaction....
Makes me really happy I grow flowers for a living :)

TMTM(TM)?!
ROTFLMAO!
Score one for you, my dh is still residing in the dark ages and just within the last few week learned how to CHECK his texts. When I asked if he was going to learn how to return them I got a resounding "NO" as an answer *snort*

BTW, your personal portrait over there on the side of your blog; you know, the one with blood & eyeballs flying around?
GROSS

I love it! LMAO!
Have a great evening!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ranger buddy stories. I work with a bunch of ex military men in their 50s and they are all medieval men. All you hear is "this stupid machine, doesn't do anything right" :)

Gennita said...

Aimee,

I'm still recovering from the artsheet runaround! And yeah, I look exactly like that self-portrait, bloody eye and all.

Kim,

Ranger Buddy is doing exceptionally well this past year, what with his venture into GOOGLING and now TEXT MESSAGING. What next?!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge