ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Virtually Hers Cover

Because of my SNAFU with my Art Sheet, I spent all morning detailing Book Three (yes, I also asked myself how I was supposed to know about crucial scenes still unrealized in my head) and getting together character pictures for the cover department. I don't know why I even bother ;-) since the results NEVER look like any of the sexy pictures I sent, LOL.

Anyway, here is the official cover of Book Two, which I spent a whole weekend on for...oh nothing.... My idea was more La Femme Nikita-ish with lots of artwork from Luis Royo. Ah well. Book Three Art Sheet done, thank God. Hopefully, they'll do a "couple" for that one.

What do you think? I SHOULD NOT HAVE SPECIFICALLY REQUESTED: "NO GREEN" because...LOL, I got a green cover. //banging head on table //slitting wrist //dies from frustration. Overall, I like it, but you're the consumer, you tell me. You can click to enlarge:



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy looks like a hottie, very intense. Sorta reminds me of the dvd covers for "The Bourne Identity" and "Bourne Supremecy" movies.

I like it, matches the "Virtually His" cover nicely.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you remember when we all said that the "Virtually His" cover reminded us of J Aniston.
This may be a stretch, but one guess as to who this cover kind of looks like.
It's cool looking, but I think your cover artists may be on a theme.
-vanityball

Anonymous said...

I agree with Aimee, he is a hottie. AND you got the entire face on your cover. (I've been seeing a lot of covers where they've been chopping people's heads off....all you have are the bodies on the cover. Kind of creepy. What's up with that? The green isn't bad. Very eye catching.

Leilani

Anonymous said...

woohoo! woo haa! youpi, yipi!!
Berrryyy Nice Jenn...and he does look like Brat, a younger one...
I'm not into green, and I like it, really *S*
But I'm a little scared for the 3rd book..what are they planning? A monkey with a mic? *bg*

Anonymous said...

It looks great, even green ;) it definately matches the other one nicely :)

Gennita said...

Hi Aimee,
Ya, I thought of Bourne's Conspiracy too, so maybe new curious readers looking at it would too!

Vanity Ball,
Heh, yeeha--I have Jennifer on one cover and Brad on the second, so should I look forward to Angelina in the next? Hehheh.

Leilani,
Yeah, the body parts have been the last two year's favorite cover fad. They are sexy, though, when done right.

Laur,
Glad you like it but why do you want a monkey with a mic? LOL. I have no idea why they put the earpiece in. The ones my operatives use are micro-minis, attached to the earring or right behind the ear....

Kim,
The concept look is good, isn't it? I'm very pleased with that!

Anonymous said...

I think your covers are cool Jenna, including the colors, the only thing I don't like is the fact that they both have their hand at their temple. At least it's opposite temples, LOL. Again, I woul buy them no matter the cover so don't mind me.

Anonymous said...

Here's what strange, red is my favorite cover but I like the cover for book 2 better. Why? because I can't get past her aviator sunglasses, they don't fit her face.

But it would be cool to have both of them on book three.

Anonymous said...

I like the green coverpage just fine. I think the green color suits Jed, it all male and strong and sexy just like his Jedness

Anonymous said...

omg, i want that book so badly! when i first found out that it was coming out on December 2008, i was like are u crazy? i cant wait that long! and FINALLY! December came, and now i find out that its not coming out yet?! this is driving me nuts! please give me an excerpt of the first chapter or something! Please!!! this is the coolest, hottest series ever!

Gennita said...

Anonymous,

I'm sorry for the delay. Did you see I have a new COS Commando book out? Also, if you look at the right side panel of the blog and scroll down, you'll find three excerpts under VIRTUALLY HERS EXCERPTS.

Anonymous said...

I think the cover's wicked =)
But yeah, I've been waiting for it, because Virtually His was one of my FAVORITE books, and I want to know how it ends. I scoured in my book shops in December and was disappointed not to find it... I really DO hope it comes out =)

Diana said...

Man I can't wait for this book to come out!!! I want to read it now!! The cover is hot and makes me want to read it all the more now!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge