ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, January 08, 2007

It's Only Words

Well, my OU Bobcats got thoroughly spanked last night in football. And I mean spanked HARD. Hey, John S., if you're reading today, are you weeping? Or cracking up, because, of course we only remember our good old Bobcats who were so, so, so bad?

Today is also a decision making day. A decision of the utmost importance, that can make or break a whole day. It's THAT important.

Hmm. Should I wear:



or



;-)

Of course, tomorrow, I wear the winning team's cap. No problem at all! Heehee.

I had a busy weekend. My galley arrived and it looks different from my Avon one. It looks like a regular manuscript with numbers for each line down the side of the page. I thought all galley looks like a xeroxed copy of the book as printed.

There were many typos in it too! For example, the typist (or are they called typesetter?) obviously did a search and replace for "damn it" to "dammit," and there was a headscratcher. The original sentence was:

and Concem--damn its think tanks--

The newly weirded sentence:

and Comcen--dammit think tanks--

Argghhhh. So I have to really read this galley closely to see what else had been mistyped.

"It's only words...and words are all I have..."

I also needed to fill in the Art Sheet for Book II. It's where you tell the marketing side more about the visual aspects of your story--things they might be able to use for the artwork. MIRA has an extensive questionaire and it took me a couple of hours answering the questions. They did such a good job with my first cover, Virtually His, that I want to help them as much as possible! I'm also sending them some theme photos of TV shows, movies and other interesting visuals.

"You think that I don't even mean

a single word I say...

It's only words and words are all I have

to take your heart away..."

Lastly, I had to squeeze in writing, of course. So my brain is a little bit tired.

And how was your weekend? ;-) Your turn to hum that song for the rest of the day for me, girlz and boyz.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a sports fanatic, unless it is equine in nature, or directly related to my Mariners LOL!

How weird about the sentence changing, I got an ARC from Pamela Clare a while back and it had some really weird ones in it also, it even went so far as to totally change the heroes name in one spot. Left me shaking my head a few times & thinking.... "Whaaa?"

What song is that? It's going to drive me batty!
My weekend was just what I needed, major sleeping in and totally lazy days :)
Have a great day Jenna!

Gennita said...

Hi Aimee,

Ya, ARCs are uncorrected and the author has to reread that one more time. However, mistakes still manage to get through even AFTER the manuscript has been read a dozen times ;-(.

The song is "Words." Have you heard it before? It's OLD, LOL.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge