ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

At Least It's Not A Dead Whale In The Backyard

Mood today:



Just so you know, the under-the-sink problem is now a mini disaster with warped cabinetry and fear of mold. Just so you know.

For those who don't give a damn about my water woes, here are this year's
OSCAR NOMINATIONS, with some controversial leftouts (hint: Dream Girls) in the Best Movie category. They threw in our Chinese movie with Chow Yun Fatt and Li Gong in some costume category to make me happy. I mean, yeah, nice boob, I mean pretty shiny threads, shots, yo. Marky Mark (I bet he hates to be called that these days, hehe) got a shoutout. And I'm so going for Forrest Whitaker as Best Actor. Eastwood vs Scorsese, hmm. Eastwood already has two Oscars in his closet, Scorsese zero. I'm betting it's Jennifer Hudson's year, what do you say?

Oh, like you're interested! ;-) We are the shallow people--we only want to know what their gowns look like on Oscar night, right? So, do you girls want me to do my usual Oscar Night Run Down on the blog, if I'm in town and watching? Or is it going to bore you to tears (drink a few glasses of wine because that helps to see things from my perspective, ha)?

Did I mention about the gunky problem under my sink with warped cabinetry? No? Oh well, just another early morning distraction, that's all. Next headache--air conditioner.

Of course, those problems are nothing compared to the millionaires living by the beach. I mean, imagine. You look out to enjoy the sunrise and smell the surf and you see a 30-foot whale carcass. It's been a week. Think about the smell. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Million dollar scent.

I have no idea how they move a whale or bury it. I saw a TV news video when a they had a similar problem in the 70s. The city decided to dynamite this carcass so they could then use a front loader to move the humongous pieces. So the TV crew decided to tape the whole thing live. Everyone in town drove to the beach to watch a dead whale being blown up. So it was like a fish party.

The video showed the dynamite experts setting the explosives up. Then everyone stood at a safe distance and KABOOM!

Umm. The whale blew up, as planned, but it seemed that the experts forgot that blown pieces fly through the air. Chunks and chunks of fish fell on the people, and these weren't small chunks either. Windshields were destroyed. People were SCREAMING and running for their lives.

The clean-up crew had a lot of fish pieces to pick up.

Which is my roundabout way of telling you about my under-the-sink once-mini disaster.

**sniff**

So give the Oscar to ME, dammit. And send a cleaner with him too.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww Jenn, I'm sorry abour your appliance problems. I hate when that happens, especially because there's always a serie of 3...ooops.. nnaahh, just teasing
If you listen to the ghosts, everything will be fine. And prepare yourself for a Cassadega trip soon!...Over :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,
I tried putting a feed to the COMCEN (FYEO) blog but it said there isn't an RSS available. I think your appliance problems have spilled over to COMCEN as well cos that computer is either busted or slacking on the job.

I've got a feed to your 'roofer' on my Bloglines alert but it's the FYEO one that's more useful since it doesn't have new posts regularly and an alert would save me having to access the site when it hasn't got a new post.

Thanks...but no hurry.

Gennita said...

Hi Laur,
At this rate, I won't have money for Cassadaga! Final tally for a stupid sink leak: $500. Now, the airconditioner....

Elaine,
Sorry, I have no idea how to fix the RSS thing for FYEO. I did put a chicklit there where you can try all feed-engines there to see whether one works for you. I'm rather puter-illiterate so I'm hoping that will help some readers who want subscriptions. I tried to put the same thingie on the rooferauthor blog but for the life of me, couldn't figure out why it was resizing the width of the blog, so have to abandon that. I fiddled for an hour, though, and gave myself a headache. ;-/

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge