ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Uber Hot

I meant the weather! I've been melting in the sun all week.

Because Leiha said she wants a fireman...and it IS her Bird Day Month...







You see how much I love you, Leiha? And how your dream could suddenly come true just like that? LOL.

Okay, first chapter needs reworking...too much infodump, like I feared, so that's what I'm going to try to reconfigure tonight...wahhh. I need a fireman myself.

I'm also staring very sadly at Lover Awakened sitting here by my laptop, calling my name. I want, I want, I want....sigh***

Maybe a glass of wine will help. Maybe two. *g*

I feel like I've been rewriting this first chapter forever. It's times like these that I feel that I CAN'T FREAKING write. Why can't I just let go and continue with the other scenes? I don't know. It's as if my character, the monitor, doesn't want to share me with Hell till I get him right. Sheesh. I haven't even started on my wine yet and I'm already arguing with a fantasy man. Oh wait...isn't that what Hell does in the book? Argghhh...I'm Mary Sue-ing, except the character is supposed to be me, not the other way round.

Need. That. Wine. You girls discuss amongst yourselves ;-).

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

4 comments:

Leiha said...

You DO love me Jenna! Thank you! Why is that fireman carrying a blonde wench and not me? I really do need to work towards my goal, LOL.

Jenna, you are an excellent writer, never doubt that. The problem is you are so damn smart it's hard for the rest of us to keep up! Enjoy your wine, enjoy your whine and then get back to writing! Remember, you always knew you were going to be a writer, there is a reason for that!

NancyB said...

That Leiha is so spoiled! Luckily the rest of us are able to benefit from her dreams of a fireman. Great pictures!

Gennita said...

Thanks, Leiha, for saying I'm smart ;-). However, I need to get smarter to write this book, it seems!

Hi Nancy,
I've heard that Leiha doesn't share well, is it true?

Leiha said...

Hey, I'm an excellent sharer, of my food but I may have to be a bit possesive when it comes to firemen. OK, I'll only choose one (or maybe two, LOL).

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge