ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Recovered Spy Stuff!

Yay! I received news this morning that The Protector has been sold to a publisher in Estonia! The Hunter in Croatian/Serbian and The Protector in Estonian--how cool is that?! Maybe Sleeping *** will be sold to Bosnia!

Yesterday I was cleaning out one of my drawers and I found a complimentary copy of a book that I've forgotten about....


It was one of those "oh!" moments. Flip to the contents page:

If you click on the pic, it will show up in an enlarged size, but can you see on the right hand side...Short Story #9, page 88, the name of the author? ;-D This book was "published" in 1982 in Malaysia. All the authors were winners in the Her World Short Story contest from the past few years and I was in high school when I entered, probably around 1979.

I think I was the youngest winner, and the prize was $20 and being in a published anthology of Malaysian stories.

So, anyway, I had totally forgotten about this till I saw the book, hidden among all my journals! The book didn't come out immediately, as you can see. I remember getting it in the mail from Malaysia while I was in college and showing it off to my English major boyfriend, with a "Nyah, nyah, look at this, Mr. Shakespeare lover, I'm published before you!" Hmm. The look on his face was worth it, heh.

1982. Well, actually, 1979. Yoikes. That was 27 years ago. ***shriek*** I was an ambitious kid even then, LOL.

I remember holding that book in my hand and thinking, "Wow! (Actually, in Malaysia, we say "Cheeeyea!" which was the corrupted version of Che-bah!) I'm published!"

Now, fast forward twenty years to 2002 and holding Into Danger in my hands. And yeah, I said the exact same thing: "Wow! (Actually, I went, Wow! Wow! WOWWWWW!) I'm published!!!)" Same feeling from years ago, multiplied a thousandfold. I had the biggest smile on my face all day too!

My dream of being a writer started a long, long time ago. What was yours? You never know.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Leiha said...

Jenna, that's awesome! It's great that you had so much ambition and pursued what you want because now you're not only published but global! You go girl!

Once I figure out what I want, I'll let you know but I think a fireman would be at the top of my list, LOL.

Gennita said...

A fireman? Done ;-). I'll scan you a fireman, baby!

and I like that new name...instead of GLow, I'm GLowbal! Heheh.

It took me a long time before my dream came true. Life, you know--debts, work, etc--tends to make one forget about Da Dream. That's why it's important for me to remind everyone that we all have dreams, and they do come true.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge