ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Uber Bad Day For Construction Workers

Don't worry about Uber Roofer today. She's outside doing stuff she's been trained to do...running across wet roof tops and securing bundles of shingles from flying off like frisbees...hammering down simplexes to make sure tar paper stay on (and her budget $$$ for the buildings don't disappear)...dancing on the peak of the roofs and singing in the rain (ooops, no, no, really, I'm not doing that. This is SERIOUS)...wearing Hollywood sunglasses so no one recognizes her and stops her to chat ABOUT THE WEATHER AND THEIR ROOFS...tying tarps here, tarps there, tarps everywhere...telling the furbabees that really, they don't have to be wimps and they can all run out in the wind to do their business (THEY ARE WIMPS. THEY WON'T GO OUT IN THE RAIN!!!)...ignoring cell phonecalls...carrying heavy concrete blocks onto the roof for weight...

Hmm...I think I'll put on my bikini top today.

Here's a video courtesy of D-Ann from Australia. Be safe, my friends. Hurricanes spawn many do-it-yourself projects. :-) CLICK ON THE ARROW TO STAY HERE TO WATCH:




I bought the two newest Cherry Adairs to complete the trilogy of her new T-Flac wizards. Anyone read these yet?

I can't wait for Lover Awakened by Ward! I'm jealous of those of you who read the ARC. ;-P You know I love Ward's voice...so wild, so macho! I just ignore that these vampire dudes are basketball-player sized and have tats and piercings all over their bodies, LOL. And I totally ignore the names, although, I have to admit, those are pretty Kewl roofing names.

I can hear me now: "Yo, Z, dude, throw me that bundle of shingles, will ya? And Viscious, man, you're going to stink so bad if you keep wearing that leather jacket in this heat. And Your Majesty, King of the Vampires, I know you're blind and all, but could you please snap those lines a bit straighter? And you can all bow to me like I'm the Scribe Virgin, okay? I promise to whip y'all in that special chamber with the chains tonight." Heh heh heh.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the 2 Cherry Adair too but haven't read them yet sorry. Just saw on amazon that the 3rd one is available too. More to buy tomorrow before my trip home. *S*

Gennita said...

Would love to know what you think of them, Laur!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge