ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You Look Like Sydney Bristow!!!

Here's a pic of Laur and me:









There are several of me screaming and jumping up and down in front of the band too, LOL, but I wouldn't want y'all to think I'm a crazy or something. Uh-uh, not me.

Here's my FAVORITE EMMY DUDE:



Isn't he nummy here? He's my highlight on Grey's Anatomy, which I catch on and off. Someone told me the other day I looked like Sandra Oh, which made me giggle, since to me, I look nothing like her. I told him him the standard answer: "Yeah, we all look alike."

My only question is, does anyone say that to any other ethnic group, especially to strangers? Do you go to a Jewish person, for instance, and say, "You were on TV last night! (then, after some usual joking...) You look exactly like *** on that show!" or an African-American woman and tell her she looks like Oprah? It's so strange to me because I don't think I've ever done that. I can understand if it's to a friend, and maybe it's a running joke, but I'm talking about someone you hardly know.

I'd rather be Sydney Bristow. Just sayin'. ;-)

I'm waiting--with bated breath--to get my hands on JR Ward's Lover Awakened that's coming out soon! It's Tzadist's story and you know it's going to be a page-turner, what with his tortured past. I also heard that someone's going to die in this story. I'm also looking forward to getting back into the urban-rap dialogue at which Ward excels. All those male testosterone brimming over the pages--rock on my brothers!

What book are you eagerly anticipating these days?

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta brag, Jenn, I just read LOVER AWAKENED and it was exhausting! But very good, probably the best of the three.

BTW, you look NOTHING like Sandra Oh. Your hair's the wrong color. LOL

Dee

Anonymous said...

OMG I SO want to read Lover Awakened. Been waiting forever. And of course on the same day that comes out Christine Feehan is coming out with Dark Celebration in Hardback.
Also on Oct 31 I will be getting. Kresley Cole: No Rest for the Wicked
Christine Feehan: Conspiracy Game
Kinley McGregor Knight of Darkness
Christine Warren She's no Fairy Princess!
CAN'T WAIT!
~Athena

Leiha said...

LOL, don't we all look alike? I know there were a couple of chicks at RWA who were mistaken for you.

I want someone to mistake me for Jessica Alba, LOL.

I'm going to brag too and say I have read Lover Awakened. All I'm going to say is, do not make plans for that day. I could not put the book down and ended up reading all night long. It's awesome!

As for books I'm anticipating, I have a ton that I need to read before I even think about buying anything new.

Leiha said...

I forgot to mention McDreamy, he used to workout at my gym, LOVE him!

Jenna I have a big problem trying to picture you sane, LOL.

Gennita said...

Dee, that's what I thought! The hair color is totally wrong!!!

;-)

Athena,
I see lots of good reading ahead of you!

Leiha,

I AM SANE (compared to you! Ha!)

And please send McDreamy to work out with ME. I promise to put him to good use, I mean, work....

I hate you, you ARC Bitch! (kidding)

And I want to be mistaken for Charlize Theiron. She and I...well, we are practically identical twins! ;-)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge