ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Uber Headache Musings


Repeat after me: IMITREX is my friend.

I seriously don't know how I survived migraines before IMITREX. Oh wait, I remember now. Two Advils. Pillow tight around my head. Eyes squeezed shut. Silent screaming.

My mother had a lot of headaches when I was growing up and I never understood the pain because well...I never got them. Haha. Retribution a few decades later. I have all my mother's ailments, including a penchant for headaches. However, she only had Panadol. I have IMITREX.

One day, of course, they're going to tell me that too much IMITREX will give me warts but until then IMITREX is god of painlessness.

You will see the theme of pain, especially headaches, in the virtual reality books coming up. Pain manifests itself in different ways; it's the way the body tells the brain that something is wrong, or maybe it's the other way around...hmm.... But anyway, as you know, I've been researching into the government experiments to find ways *coughdrugscough* for their soldiers to perform in pain and to go longer without sleep. I figure there has to be a yin to this yang, a downside for the experimentee, IF it's successful.

I'm familiar with all sorts of aches and pains, having been abusing my body on the rooftops for nearly twenty years. Headaches, backaches, foot aches, carpal tunnel aches--you name it. So I'm thinking--suppress the pain now and the pain shows up somewhere later. Maybe in another form. Maybe starting with a headache. And tada! I can use my own experience in this area and go from there. Poor super soldier spy. IMITREX can't save him.

Question: Do animals get headaches?

***************************

FOR SQ: BRYLCREEM IN A JAR



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Gennita said...

Hi Lisa,
Excedrin Migraine doesn't work on my migraines ;-P. I wish it does because IMITREX costs a fortune a tablet. Gah.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge