ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Spies and Alpha Males Don't Do Taxes

Ha! I'll have you know that I wasted two hours figuring out BlogBot to post my pictures, half an hour coding a counter at the bottom of this page, another hour playing with the FYEO Blog to get the links codes to come up where I want them, and precious minutes playing around the templates. All this to avoid reading IRS codes for Form 1065 Business Partnership LLC.

For a spy-storywriter, I abhorr codes, especially the ones our wonderful elected officials come up with in thousands of words/forms every year in the name of tax reform. It's hard enough for me to understand normal daily conversation (and subtext), but each year, I have to go through the process of reading what new laws are in effect for my business (roofing company) in order to write a check to the government for this pleasure.

Believe me, if you haven't done this before, going through AND understand the tax codes can stump the ultimate spy. My poor Jed, the tough-as-nails, sexy-as-sin Alpha-spy-commando of my novels, would be reduced to a sniveling tearful mental case. Saving the world is as easy as your next load of laundry, compared to figuring out why Form DUH should be used and not Form 1234x.

I roof with the toughest man I know. I call him my Ranger Buddy and he's both mentor and friend. The guy has a Purple Heart from the Vietnam War; he's done everything we girls read about and imagined; he's got an IQ high enough that the Green Berets wanted to recruit him way back when. And the guy can't figure out the tax codes. Heck, the guy can't write a check book sequentially. He asks me the same question every year--which column should this number go onto, partner? So there. I really think I deserve some kind of Medal for my roofing belt...what do you think?

After taxes tonight, it's back to writing, of course. Life's incomplete without a little writing. And chocolate. And a good man ;-). Not neccessary in that order.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge