ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Spies Don't Look For Deductions

I'm supposed to be thinking of a perfect epilogue to end Book Three of my SEAL trilogy. I have this great idea of bringing all three couples together, you see...and they are all gathered around a table trying to figure out the ultimate spy-web, their tax returns.

There's couple #1 (The Protector), Jazz and Vivi--they'll get to deduct all the money Vivi is going to find to help her kids. Wait...where are the receipts?

There's couple #2, Hawk and Amber (The Hunter)--they might consider deducting the ripped clothing while Amber was working in her cafe kitchen . Got your interest, eh? I wonder whether they can deduct damage done to the room too, heh heh.

There's couple #3 (Not The Title You Think), who won't need to do taxes really, because everything is going to be hidden offshore for them. Hah, am I being ever so careful with spoilers!

Then I'm going to have them all yell at each other because it's approaching midnight on April 15th and you know how SEALs are...being late is not an option....They'll dash out, weapons ablazing...I'll throw in an explosive in there somewhere to get the adrenaline going and set up this exciting ending at the local post office where this nerdy guy will be closing up the last sack of tax envelopes just as...I don't think my editor will like this scenario.

I hate to tie things up in neat little bows, though. You're talking to a woman who wraps a gift like a kid trying to put on make-up. So of course all the endings in my stories have big question marks. Like missing couples. Or secret names. Or an engagement party with the best friend in danger. These things are unplanned, honest. ;-) They just appear at the end of the book and they make me smile. Because endings shouldn't be too neat in the GEM and COSCO world. After all, spies and commandos don't have to deal with Big Problems...like writing a check to the IRS, which is what I'll be doing tonight, by the way. Cinderella money--that's what I have in my bank account.

*************
ADDENDUM

I made it to the post office with seven minutes to spare. Still couldn't beat my record of 3 minutes to go before midnight. See how exciting my life can be? ;-)






Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

2 comments:

nightshield2003 said...

SEALs, spies, and tax returns? Trust me dude. Not a good epilogue. :p Hmmm. How about you give us a sneak peak of the cat finally catching the mouse? You know who I'm talking about. [evil grin]

PS: You think that rogue 8-Ball dude will pay you a visit here? :)

Later.

~Leah~

Gennita said...

Ah, I lured Leah to my dark side ;0). Epilogues is like icing on the cake, except that I hate icing. LOL. But it's got to be done so that the cake looks niiiice and yummmmmy.

The cat and mouse game has to end sooner or later...the question is, will the mouse take the cheese and run? *evil grin backatcha

Keep that rogue 8-Ball outta my mind. He steals information that spoils my fun!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge