ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Uber Spy Not Doing Mulch

Thanks for the questions for Jed! Keep them coming. You know it's going to be tough pinning His Jedness down but with your help, maybe I can ;-).

The reason why I asked about the sudden surge in cleaning up, inside and outside (and I meant physical and mental environments) was because of the eclipse a few days back. In Astrology, the degree an eclipse falls on in the chart highlights that particular part of our lives.

The annular eclipse of the sun this September fell on the last degree of Virgo and the Sabian symbol for that is: Totally Intent Upon Completing An Immediate Task, A Man Is Deaf To Any Allurement. For an amateur astrologer like me, for fun, I like to just look for the first signs of physical clean-up, the intent to finish projects, the need to get something finally done and over with. At 29 degrees Virgo, it's a completion of the work and the beginning of new things in life, including even a complete change of residence and work environment for some (hint*smile*Leiha), depending of course, on your birthday, blah, blah, blah, triggered in your individual chart. But, like I said, I just like to see how we strive for change, even in our mundane activities. Writers call this SUBTEXT, showing a shift in the story without any real big thing happening, or so it seems.

Now, ahem, if only I can get THAT FOCUS ON COMPLETING HELL BOOK TWO. LMAO. Instead, I went outside to landscape my overgrown garden a few days ago and was attacked by the mulch monster. You should have seen the huge rainstorm that came by while I had to get the mountain of mulch off the road unloaded by the mad delivery man who thought THAT was an okay place to dump the load. Anyway, WET mulch is heavy and hard to shovel, so I ended up just hugging as much of the stuff to my body as possible and piling it on the driveway. Yes, sticky smelly mulch is sooooo attractive on me ;-). Let me tell you, the shower area looked really, really bad when I got done. My friend looked at it later and asked with a straight face: "Are you gardening in your shower now? Easier to water the plants, I guess."

Pffft.

On the spy news front, the woman suspected to have been the infamous
Tokyo Rose died. Iva Toguri D'Aquino was 90. For those interested in psychological warfare, here's the LINK to the transcript of a Tokyo Rose broadcast.




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up on Jed questions over at your Yahoo group. These are mine:

Ask His Jedness 1) what are his vital statistics - and he knows which ones are vital as far as I'm concerned. 2) In which book (Virtually His or Hers?) is Hell's Monitor's identity revealed? 3) Does Hell get to savor his vital stats? 4) Is he going to be the first COS Commando to get his own book?

Anonymous said...

Yo Jed: Among the boys, who's your bestest buddy and why?

Leah - who forgot her login info. Blah!

Gennita said...

Elaine and Leah,

I'll ask him those questions although I'm not sure whether he'll actually tell you about his measurements. I'm not even sure whether I dare ask him THAT! =8-O

Anonymous said...

Jed: how old are you? Do you have family other than your daughter? Where did you go to high school? College? What branch of the military did you start off in? How long have you been with COS? What is the longest period of time that you were undercover? Did you care anything about any of your marks? Are you any relation to Alex? Have you ever been close and personal with T?

Guess that enough for now. Back to work.

Gennita said...

Wow, Tressa, don't scare Jed away!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge