ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

To Get Signed MikiSquirrel Book

Some of you have asked for signed A Squirrel Came To Stay! Instead of ordering from Amazon.com or Createspace and sending the book(s) to me, you can just get it straight from me :). My copies have arrived, so just email me at Jenn at Gennita hyphen Low dot com and tell me the number of books you want and the snail mail address to which to send. I have a Paypal acct for payments, which would make everything easier.

Thank you for buying MikiSquirrel's book!

************

I also found out that there is an app to read A Squirrel Came To Stay in color with Kindle, but it's only readable on your computer (Windows or Mac), Iphone, Ipac, and Droid, not on the Kindle itself. So I'm working on converting the book onto Kindle format for those who are interested in getting an electronic version. Again, if you have a Kindle, it would be in black (or shades of black) and white, unless you get the app for your computer and other devices. The Nook has the Nook Color, of course. This will take a bit of time since I'm dumb when it comes to file conversion.

********

OTHER NEWS: I've sent in my short story for the SEAL Of My Dreams anthology. It's an action-packed adventure featuring Zone from the Crossfire SEALs series. Here is the blurb:

Her Secret Pirate

It's my first short story, so I hope you'll enjoy it. Here's Zone, the way I envisioned him :).



Zone isn't typical handsome. I see him harder-edged and focused. But he's also a friend of the three Stooges (Cucumber, Mink, and Dirk) so he has that wicked sense of humor lurking in there somewhere. What do you think? Pirat-ish or not? :)

Anyway, check out the link above for all the other authors in the anthology. My faves Cindy Gerard, Kylie Brant, Marliss Melton, Tara Janzen, Roxanne St. Claire...whew! You know you want this anthology! It's available 11.11.11 as ebook first through Belle Books and in print format after that. AND, it's for a good cause, since all proceeds go to the Veteran's Research Corporation. I'd really appreciate it if you help me get the word out about this book (as well as MikiSquirrel's!). We want to donate as much as we can to our wounded warriors.

Thank you so much for everything.

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge