ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Prayers For Robin Schone

One of my favorite books is by Robin Schone.  I just received news that she is waiting for a heart transplant.  Here is what she wrote on her board:



Dear Clubbers, although I still think of all of you as Retreaters.
I have bad news, and I have good news. The bad news is that my heart has deteriorated to the point I have to have a heart transplant. The good news: I will be getting a heart very soon. I go into the hospital this coming Tuesday and will be put on a special IV that will relieve the pressure in my lungs and heart while I wait for the transplant. Because I have a rather uncommon blood type - and because I need a small heart - my doctors believe the wait will be relatively short. Maybe as soon as two weeks!

A heart transplant has a tremendous success rate these days: 90%. So - as Arnold Schwarzenegger said in The Terminator - "I'll be back." 'Cause I have a whole lot more books to write! Meanwhile, I'll be thinking of all of you and the fun you'll be having without me.

Sending you all a big hug and many, many besos, baci, baisers, küsse, or, in English, kisses.
Robin Schone

In the letter from Kathryn Falk (RT Reviews, Dec. 2010, p. 4), it mentions keeping Robin Schone in our thoughts as she is awaiting a heart transplant. Doctors expect a full recovery once she gets a new heart. It also says that RS wants her fans to know her spirits are great and she is looking forward to working on her next book.

This address was included for well wishers.

Robin Schone
P.O. Box 721036
Roselle, IL 60172

******************

Dear readers and friends, please include Robin in your prayers for a speedy recovery.



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and good vibes to Robin

SuAnn

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge