ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Scam: Take My Millions & Promise To Give To Motherless Babies!!!

Okay, this is a new one.  I've received many requests from widows of Dead African Generals to retrieve their Swiss bank accounts; hiding General of Unknown African country asking me to help get their gold bars; foreign lottery winners who "couldn't" get the foreign prize money so could I pleasepleaseplease make a foreign currency exchange (DEPOSIT) because their starving families depend on my goodwill; great deposed ruler of Unknown Country asking for my bank acct number so they could deposit their hidden gold and dollars into it and in exchange, I could keep a very generous 10 percent, but this one is definitely brilliant. 

I call it The Motherless Child Dying Request. Not only is the sender dying a sad lonely death, but she has $13 million dollars that she wants me to distribute to the needy charities of the world.  I mean, how could you refuse that, you heartless person you?  The money is not for me, but for everyone in need. Millions of motherless babies!!!

And all I need to do is contact the Security Sekrit Person who would, no doubt, ask for my bank account details.  Of course, if I think too hard over my sudden greedChristian charitableness, I might wonder why the woman just didn't get a lawyer to set up a trust fund for her motherless babies charities.  But none of that!  I MUST help this dying woman!!!


CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE

Greetings to you in the most wonderful name of our God Almighty. His richest blessings shall be upon you forever.

I am Mrs. Dav j Nancy , I am 51 years old from Netherlands, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I live for the next four months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor accident. Before his death we were true Christians.

Since his death I decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of $13.5 million dollars with a Security Company. Presently deposited at asian region , this money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long Or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it seized.

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live.It is my last wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice and distributed each year among the charity organizations, the poor and the motherless babies' homes where I come from.

I want you as a God fearing person, to also use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows. I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Security Company. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will improve you as the new beneficiary of my fund.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.
I shall wait at your prayerful reply .

Yours truely,
Mrs. Dav j Nancy





Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

3 comments:

DBD said...

How can you second guess this is not a real plea? She is a god fearing christian and all, so her letter, her plea, her wisdom in choosing you as the right and just person to dispense her millions only makes sense to me. So, I too toss my hat into this request and urge you to send your banking information along with your social security number and all of your credit cards to her and the Security Companies contact today. You should also ask your closest family and friends to send their information too so that they know how serious you are in continuing the good works. Those poor motherless babies need you Jenn. . . they need you.

(sniff)

Gennita said...

Deb,
I'm sending your email address to her too, so you can help out those motherless babies!!! Sniff!

DBD said...

I've just changed my email address and I can't remember what it is. Is that bad?

;)

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge