ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Website Went Kaboom

My website went down while my sister and I were trying to migrate the FYEO blog to Wordpress.Org due to Blogger's no-more-FTP friendliness. Apologies to those of you who go to my "world" through my website.

Anyway, because we couldn't figure out how to get my blog to work with my host, ReliableSite, I finally, as a temporary solution, migrated FYEO to a Blogspot address. So, for now, please change your FYEO link to:

http://www.fyeo-gennita-low.blogspot.com/

until I solve my Wordpress.Org/Reliable Site puzzle. Sigh. I really want my FYEO blog to use my own www.Gennita-Low.com/blog link because that's all connected to my books and my world, you know?

Thank you for your patience.

P/S For those of you wondering why there hadn't been any updates, it's because of the FTP problem as well as real-life stuff these past few months. But there WILL be updates, as soon as I get Virtually One all done, there will be lots of hints and excerpts for those of you who love to read the behind-the-scene stuff through the eyes of Eight Ball.

Again, I'm grateful for your understanding. I promise to make it up to you, okay?




Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

No comments:

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge