ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

In Case You Think I Don't Want Anything 4 Christmas

Hmm. Bring dessert.



MERRY CHRISTMAS GLOW ONES! I hope your holiday is a warm and wonderful one, with lots of presents and happy times!



Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

5 comments:

alund said...

Happy holidays! may the new year bring you health, happiness and prosperity. And may the new year bring us more Commando stories, including Alex and T's.

Leslie said...

Goodness gracious, please send me some dessert too, Santa! Please. The one with the long hair is just yummmmmmmmay!

DBD said...

I will quit my job TODAY if I can be the taste tester for that company. HAHAHAHAHA.

Love it.

LadyZannah said...

I want three of them chef dudes, they can leave the desserts at home for all I care, just send them with the aprons on and we'll figure something out.

Gennita said...

I knew you girls would want my desserts too :). Aren't they just yummilicious? Don't you want to lick and savor? :D

I took a few days off the Net but kept coming back for the desserts!

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge