ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

First Official Review of Big Bad Wolf!

And perhaps the only one ;-)!

Mrs. Giggles wrote a review of Big Bad Wolf, noting that "this is not a first draft vomited out for public consumption." LOL. I'm also going to use this as my cover quote:

"Nicholas Langley" would have made the world a happier place by swinging around a stripper pole than swinging a hammer....


Bwahaha!

Mrs. Giggles reads and reviews a lot of self-pubbed books, so she knows what she's talking about. I'm just giddy with excitement to actually get some publicity. Hopefully, the many visitors there will give Big Bad Wolf a try. Thank you, Mrs. Giggles for generating interest in my project.

***************************************

Another big thank you, everyone, for making the first week of 2009 end on a high note--including overseas orders, I'm TWO short of selling 100 copies of BBW since it went on sale a week ago! Yay.

Has any of you received your copy yet? Let me know your opinion about the paper/color/print quality. Since I chose the picture on the cover and the font type and size, I'm curious about your thoughts. Making the font bigger would add pages, which would make the book more expensive, so I stuck with the standard paperback font size. Is it too small?

I have had several emails/posts remarking how they didn't like the cover. As I said before, I couldn't afford the mocked-up Nathan Kamp one, LOL. Sexy beast that he is, I just couldn't justify the hundreds of dollars he'd have charged me for use of his...body ;-). But seriously, would you have preferred a mantitty cover? One fun thing about POD through Amazon is that I can make changes to any typos or covers with minimum cost, so if you catch any while you read, let me know.

To be honest, I didn't know what the response would be to the Big Bad Wolf project. However it does will definitely help me decide whether to go this route with Virtually Hers, so help me out by spreading the word on your blogs and through word-of-mouth to your local UBS, okay? Tell your UBS I give a discount to booksellers so they can make a profit too ;-).

Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

6 comments:

Sara said...

I do not like Mrs.Giggles. She gave a review on Vhis. I did not like what she said, but she also gave a review on Vher which is not even out. That woman makes me mad.
Jenn if it help you sell books I am all for it.

Gennita said...

I don't think Mrs. Giggles gave a review on VHers, Sara, since VHers has never been published. As for Mrs. Giggles' reviews, she has her own unique style and has many followers, so a review from her is always good publicity!

LadyZannah said...

I think I'll write a short review, just for kicks and giggles. It will be short and sweet. I'll even keep Heath and Cumber out of it. I cannot promise to keep anti-jed comments out tho.
:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the good review! Maybe I'll try to get one of the other review sites to do one. You have many fans out there, Gennita. We just need to let them know somehow that you have a book out.

Lisa W. said...

I'm glad to see that you're looking at Mrs.Giggles review as your cup half full and not half empty. Just a thought, when Star Wars came out, it had TONS of bad reviews and look at how much $$ it has made! I'm glad she took the time to look at your book though. I've not bought from Amazon before but be sure that I'm gonna just so I can make a review of my own on BBW! ;-) I'm with Sara, I don't appreciate Mrs.G's comment.
On another note, I like the cover Jenn of BBW. I think the picture could be clearer but as far as the guy goes for the cost, I think it's great! The font size it good too.

Gennita said...

Lisa W.,
You really think that was a bad review from Mrs. Giggles? Huh. You obviously haven't read her when she really, really disliked a book ;-).

Sometimes we all a have different sense of humor, that's all.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge