ANNOUNCEMENTS

VIRTUALLY HERS came out Oct. 2009. Get it at SAMHAIN Publishing. VIRTUALLY ONE coming soon.
VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010.

I've also made available at Amazon BIG BAD WOLF a COS Commando book, an earlier manuscript about Killian Nicholas Langley. You can sample the first five chapters right here. EBOOK now available for KINDLE, NOOK, and at SMASHWORDS for $4.99.

I appreciate all your emails. If you'd like to buy Virtually His NEW, please contact me. Thank you.



CLICK:

Big Bad Wolf Author's Note/CH. 1

Big Bad Wolf CH. 2

Big Bad Wolf Ch. 3

(more chapters on left side bar below)



To read excerpts of VIRTUALLY HERS, scroll down & click on the links on the right.



EMAIL ME AT JENN AT GENNITA-LOW DOT COM


VIRTUALLY HERS UPDATE

VIRTUALLY HERS OUT IN PRINT AUG 2010! Discounted at Amazon!

To read & comment on the poll (left column), click HERE. Thank you for all the wonderful posts there!

UPDATE: I SOLD THE SERIES TO SAMHAIN!

Here's your UBER VIRTUALLY HERS YAK THREAD!


GLow Twitter

Follow The Glow

Some readers having browser problems with the Google Followers Widget still. For now, you can still follow me through your Blogger Dashboard.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Important To Know

1) Pick your Favourite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3

4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number…

5) Add the digits together

Do the math and then click on the CUT below. It's safe for work.



Your answer will tell you who your idol is.
1. Einstein

2. Nelson Mandela

3. Hilary Clinton

4. Tom Cruise

5. Bill Gates

6. Gandhi

7. Angelina Jolie

8. Satan

9. Gennita Low (and Jed, of course. You know you want him too)

10. Barack Obama

I know! I didn't know I was my own idol either! Isn't it good to know you worship me too? :-D

Now go buy me some Christmas chocolate.


Bear with me while I learn. The first button likes the POST. The second button likes the BLOG site. Please help me by "liking" me. Thanks!

12 comments:

Mo said...

LOL - that was hilarious!! What kind of chocolate do you like? ;)

Casee said...

Hahahaha. Mine was #9. I'm glad it wasn't #3, my husband would have disowned me. LOL

Saly said...

Mine was 9 too.

What was your's?

Anonymous said...

lol hahaha this is so cute! when I got 9 I was expecting to see Jed up there but seeing your name is just as good =]

Jane said...

I got 9.

Lisa W. said...

LMAO! I got number 9 too! Cool! It just shows how Luuved you and Jed are Jenn! :-P

Gennita said...

Mo,
I love that chocolate that is wrapped like an orange. Or apple. Correction: I LURRRRRRV that orange chocolate.

Caralovable said...

Jenn
That's cheating, the answer will always be 9, no matter what number you pick. But I am glad I got Jed and you.

LadyZannah said...

Icky Numero Nueve cooties....now I have to go wash up.

Gennita said...

Lady Z and Cara,

You worship me and Jed. Deal!

LadyZannah said...

I don't care. In MY world Numero Ocho will always be greater than Numero Nueve. But they both have to take a back seat to you Jenn.
You rock!

Anonymous said...

I was so happy I got number 9, I even got a big grin on my face.

DAILY DOSE OF CUTE PUPPINESS

Send My Publisher A Nudge